Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Oregon
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 3,297

Oregon

Apr 22, 2019, 5:12 AM

I lived in Eugene, Oregon for a year. The weather is terrible. Gloomy, rainy skies and chilly all the time. Essentially, the opposite of Clemson. The students and professors are all far left wing activists. Conservatives and Christians are mocked. Essentially, the opposite of Clemson. Their current football staff is in a state of constant flux. Essentially, the opposite of Clemson. Their players are not winning championships. Essentially, the opposite of Clemson. A 14 hour drive is longer than a flight to South Carolina. We need DJU!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oregon

Apr 22, 2019, 5:41 AM

I doubt he is worried about left wing or right wing. Its a 2 hour direct flight from Eugene to LA. Also, we don't need him. We want him
I hope we land him, but we will be stacked either way. I agree though, you would think he would want to play for titles in better weather with a better coaching staff. On the other hand, he may never start at Clemson or might have to wait until jr or sr year. He may not beat out Chase Brice or Phommacahn(sp) or the next great QB we land in 2021. I hope we land him, but I feel good either way.

Apr 22, 2019, 7:32 AM

I agree with that statement. He’s a good kid and perhaps a good QB but the Tigers can win, and win big, without him!

I think the crush he has on the ex Oregon QBs is for real. To bad he never had a chance to meet DW4..... a real quarterback.

Pretty sure he met DW4 at Natty - and many others.***

Apr 22, 2019, 7:36 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we all gna be mad

Apr 22, 2019, 7:51 AM

if dj chooses baseball

Apr 22, 2019, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Oregon ]

" On the other hand, he may never start at Clemson or might have to wait until jr or sr year."

Thanks for saying what needed to be said. I thought the same thing, but this board does not like it when we take off the ORANGE glasses. We are stacked, and Oregon is not, so PT is going to be his biggest factor in his decision. Look at how many QB's transferred OUT of CLEMSON recently when TL16 showed up. Chase Brice would start anywhere else also. If we land this guy, I will be honestly surprised.

Apr 22, 2019, 3:30 PM

How about we stop being so negative when we are favored to land an elite player? He knows the rosters. He knows he'll have little chance to start over TL but if TL leaves in 2 years to be the #1 pick the position is wide open and he is more than capable of taking it, I dare say favored. He's a top 10 player for a reason. Also Chase may transfer out after this year for playing time which will leave ONE other scholarship QB pn the roster. He is a position of need and elite talent. I dont see why some on here feel the need to create list of reasons for him to go elsewhere. Certainly not helping the cause.

Replies: 6
| visibility 3,297
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic