»
Topic: Ordered away game tickets yesterday ..covid masks, etc....
Replies: 3   Last Post: May 31, 2020 3:38 PM by: IBSWAMPFOX®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

Ordered away game tickets yesterday ..covid masks, etc....

[1]
Posted: May 30, 2020 10:38 AM

GOt six to Ga Tec , my Clemson grad son is in PA school in Atlanta and his condo is within walking distance to the stadium, looking forward to it ,hope it happens.... got two to notre dame, although I have 799 points, two was my cap for my point total. Four was the cap for those who have 1,500 points. I understand that ND has made numerous comments that they will likely cut attendance to 25% capacity. I hope they reverse it. Boston College is always a fun game , I have been to FSU so many times that I will probably never go back , and wake is nice stadium to see a game. ..Bottom Line for Me> If it meant we would have a football season with full capacity in stadiums, then I would be all for the requirement that fans would have to wear masks to be admitted into the stadium and sit in their seats...regardless of their political orientation. I would even be for having to wear an " official" mask purchased from Clemson athletics, reasonably priced , but still a moneymaker for the Ath Dept to help the AD recover some of the losses from corona , although it would not be a huge moneymaker, every little bit still helps. go tigers !

Message was edited by: Lennon-McCartney®

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Ordered away game tickets yesterday ..covid masks, etc....

Posted: May 30, 2020 10:51 AM

If I have to wear a mask to have football then call me Jason Voorhees

2020 student level member

Posted: May 30, 2020 11:10 AM

Tiger Jason

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: May 31, 2020 3:38 PM

GOt six to Ga Tec , my Clemson grad son is in PA school in Atlanta and his condo is within walking distance to the stadium, looking forward to it ,hope it happens.... got two to notre dame, although I have 799 points, two was my cap for my point total. Four was the cap for those who have 1,500 points. I understand that ND has made numerous comments that they will likely cut attendance to 25% capacity. I hope they reverse it. Boston College is always a fun game , I have been to FSU so many times that I will probably never go back , and wake is nice stadium to see a game. ..Bottom Line for Me> If it meant we would have a football season with full capacity in stadiums, then I would be all for the requirement that fans would have to wear masks to be admitted into the stadium and sit in their seats...regardless of their political orientation. I would even be for having to wear an " official" mask purchased from Clemson athletics, reasonably priced , but still a moneymaker for the Ath Dept to help the AD recover some of the losses from corona , although it would not be a huge moneymaker, every little bit still helps. go tigers !

Message was edited by: Lennon-McCartney®

I will have two(2) tickets for ND game if you are interested.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

Replies: 3  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
844 people have read this post