Topic: Only wish Syracuse was ranked. That way
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 24, 2018 9:02 PM by: clemson2003
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Only wish Syracuse was ranked. That way

[2]
Posted: Sep 24, 2018 7:15 PM

We get a win over a ranked opponent! And, we exact a bit of revenge on the Orange. They have played: Wagner, William & Mary, UConn and FSU. Closest game was 30-7 win over FSU. William and Mary scored 42 pts on their defense!

But still, they are undefeated and averaging a ton of points. They have a QB who will likely get drafted as well as a WR.

Would have been nice to take that from them!

will be with a win Sat.***

Posted: Sep 24, 2018 7:37 PM

Re: will be with a win Sat.***

Posted: Sep 24, 2018 7:40 PM

They, cuse, will not win Saturday.

Re: Only wish Syracuse was ranked. That way

Posted: Sep 24, 2018 7:57 PM

Western Michigan, not William & Mary.
Cuse beat Western Michigan 55-42
Michigan beat Western Michigan 49-3, who thinks Michigan is really good?

Re: Only wish Syracuse was ranked. That way

[1]
Posted: Sep 24, 2018 8:03 PM

If they were playing Bama they would be 22 this week. See Texas atm

Agreed! @TritonTiger

[1]
Posted: Sep 24, 2018 8:54 PM

TritonTiger I couldn't agree more! If we were playing Bama Syracuse would no doubt be ranked. The media can't get enough Saban worship! It's not even SEC worship in my opinion anymore. It's just Saban worship!

I think Syracuse is good enough to keep winning after we beat them Saturday! So, hopefully, they get ranked a few weeks after this!

BC and NC State are in the (others receiving votes) group! FSU w/Jimbo had to beat a FCS team to illegally go to a bowl game last year! W/O him, hard for me to see them turning it around enough. We need our opponents to look strong after we beat them!

Go Tigers!

Re: Agreed! @TritonTiger

Posted: Sep 24, 2018 9:02 PM

Something wrong with this conspiracy theory nobody ever answers...why would writers from all over the country including ones who cover other conferences vote A&M simply to help Bama? Why would A&M also be ranked in the coaches poll? Do the other coaches also want to help Bama?

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: NC State
FOR SALE: One ticket. UC row Available at moment Get it while you can. Face value

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
630 people have read this post