Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Only 9 seniors on this team?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Only 9 seniors on this team?

Dec 13, 2017, 12:39 PM

Is anyone else concerned that senior leadership is going to be in short supply during the playoffs? Hopefully these 9 guys will put behind them the fact that the coaching staff took the 13-14 recruiting cycle off, and be the examples to the underclassmen we all hope they can be.

This is a time for unity, not division.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Only 9 seniors on this team?

Dec 13, 2017, 12:41 PM

Not at all.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wish I had your confidence.***

Dec 13, 2017, 12:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

one of the biggest obstacles to overcome

Dec 13, 2017, 12:41 PM

IMO

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Might be the right time to bring in some JC transfers...

Dec 13, 2017, 12:49 PM

to help level out our bottom heavy class disbursement?

Bottom-heavy

Dec 13, 2017, 12:51 PM

Maybe the coaching staff prefers big butts?

Christian Wilkins certainly does...

Dec 13, 2017, 12:56 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Our Jrs and redshirt Sophs have more experience

And winning playoff experience than any other senior laden team. We have the leadership and they've been there, done that.

I'm more concerned about the time of the game

Most seniors I know go to sleep by 8:45! I'm not sure how well they will play past their bed times.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Someone get hartins up from his nap...

Dec 13, 2017, 12:52 PM

I'm sure he'd like to point your post.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Someone get hartins up from his nap...

Dec 13, 2017, 1:03 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

He's eating dinner now, give him a few minutes...***

Dec 13, 2017, 2:04 PM [ in reply to Someone get hartins up from his nap... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Do you mean supper?

Dec 13, 2017, 2:05 PM

SMH

Let's be honest here, we're talking about hartins

Dec 13, 2017, 2:13 PM

so either way it's probably just jello

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Staying up til 8:45?

Dec 13, 2017, 12:52 PM [ in reply to I'm more concerned about the time of the game ]

That's the equivalent of pulling an all-nighter for many of our geriatric friends

True, but you forget they wake up at 4am.***

Dec 13, 2017, 2:16 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I knew it. Todd Ellis was right. We're cycling out.***

Dec 13, 2017, 1:06 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I only count four real seniors.

Dec 13, 2017, 1:11 PM

Joe, hartins, LbB and Oldschool.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I only count four real seniors.

Dec 13, 2017, 1:14 PM

Thanks. A big TU!

Most of the real leaders

Dec 13, 2017, 1:17 PM [ in reply to I only count four real seniors. ]

Are underclassmen , like Wilkins. Next season could be more of a problem if these young guys go pro, as they probably will. Leadership is one of the strong suits of this team.

Is this some kind of age discrimination thing?

Dec 13, 2017, 1:21 PM

If so, I'm offended.

They call them leaders because they're in the minority.

Dec 13, 2017, 2:31 PM

9's more than we need.

And we have plenty on this team (as you know.)

Interesting take. Which ones do you think Dabo should

Dec 13, 2017, 2:55 PM

cut and/or pull scholarships from?

If they've not bloomed where they're planted by senior yr...

Dec 13, 2017, 2:59 PM

maybe hire some new landscapers?

Not like there's a shortage of Messicans running around.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2017, 3:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Dec 13, 2017, 3:44 PM

We would be wise to call the whole thing off. Let the dust settle and get ready for next year.

Better safe than sorry...

Dec 13, 2017, 4:16 PM

I think the coaching staff realized this and told some of our juniors to pose as seniors this year. They went so far as to honor Wilkins and Hearn as seniors on senior day. Hopefully the ruse worked, and our youngsters will be more at ease during the bowl game.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic