Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One Thing No SEC Homer Can Ever Explain Regards Championship
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

One Thing No SEC Homer Can Ever Explain Regards Championship

Jan 23, 2019, 4:31 PM

is if Alabama and Saban are so great how in the world of all insanity did Saban make such a Galacticaly Stupid error of running a fake field goal into "Fake Safe" coverage?

All of their lame justifications and conspiracy theories are garbage, but the very fact that Saban made a call worse than even Kirby's is only explained by one of two things, either Saban is not the greatest coach ever or he's gettin strokey and all full of dementia. That level of idiocy would be only be rivaled by that of Alexandria Ocasi Cortez's understanding of Government and Macroeconomics.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I admit I don't know many bama fans

Jan 23, 2019, 4:36 PM

Like real bama fans, not coots...

But the ones I know are not sec homers. They never hoot and Holla when KENTUCKY wins in basketball.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

You are skirting the REAL issue

Jan 23, 2019, 4:48 PM

Since there is no way we can affect (end) climate change in 12 years, it is going to be impossible to catch Bama in total number of national championships before the world ends...

.... as for me, the wife and I are withdrawing all of our 401K, buying a Ferrari, and with any $$$ that’s left over, we will be hiring Mike Krewzechesschevski from Duke; building the Uncle Bill Basketball Operations Center (with an even bigger slide), and bringing Clemson it’s first ever Basketball Championship!

Now I’m going to honor and remember the 3,000 brave, poor souls that died in World War III (I think) last year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

they didn't want to be there, hoped for superbowl***

Jan 23, 2019, 4:49 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: One Thing No SEC Homer Can Ever Explain Regards Championship

Jan 23, 2019, 5:29 PM

+1 for the Alexandria Ocasi Cortez comparison. If I were one of her Top Aids or the head of her party, I'd try to get a Muzzle on her fast. Every time she speaks or gets interviewed she digs a deeper hole with her Stupidity Logic or Mathematician expertise and sounds like a total Dingbat! On a daily basis shes worse than Congressman Hank Johnson's statement thinking that Guam would Capsize if the U.S. Military sent too many Soldiers to the Island. "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize" And these people are elected officials. And yeah Sabans fake FG was in the same category of these two. Go TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It didn't change the outcome or score of the game.

Jan 23, 2019, 6:28 PM

Saban did everything he could do. It was clear at that point of the game that Bama's offense wouldn't be able to find the endzone. Imo, it wasn't so much stupid as it was desperate.

Bama fans can complain and we can question the call but over all, nothing changed. All that happened is that we stomped a greasy spot out of Bama's asz.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic