Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
On UGA/ND - I think our half-bros - the Irish
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

On UGA/ND - I think our half-bros - the Irish

Sep 21, 2019, 1:37 AM

find no pot of "goals" today in Athens; although that would be cool if they did.

Just don't see it. Believe "Uh-guh" feasts on a dinner of "fiesty little man in a green leisure suit."

Think it'll be like - double the spread, and Brian Kelly'll say, "Ah, 'tis a shame lads, but I do believe me eyes are seein' another Cotton Bowl kinda beatin' takin' place. All we can do now is pray for a 'Kirby Miracle' to save us."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: On UGA/ND - I think our half-bros - the Irish

Sep 21, 2019, 4:41 AM

Last time they met in South Bend 2017, it was a 16-14 UGA win. UGA has a one dimensional offense, because their passing is very simplistic, mainly consisting of max protect one and two receiver routes. Everyone seems to be buying into the Kirby hype, he’s nothing more than Ray Geoff 2.0, with a bad haircut. UGA isn’t recruiting better under Kirby than they did under RG, JD, and MR. UGA has had top 5 highly rated recruiting classes every year for the last 30 years and they’ve got 2 SEC Championships and zero National Titles to show for all that talent. I’ll believe UGA and Kirby can win big games when I see it, so far he’s been a one season flash in the pan, just like MR. Keep this in mind almost every other year UGA only plays 3 road games, and 8 home games, and 1 in Jacksonville.

Sep 21, 2019, 4:53 AM

If the Irish win, it'll break a trend that goes back to 2005. They've lost 10 of their last 10 vs top 5 teams. In 2005, ND played TWO top 5 teams & split; won the 1st that year & lost the 2nd - which started the 10-game streak.

But, like everyone says, past years and past wins/losses don't mean anything.

Shoot - I hope they win! Very hard for me to pull for either, especially the Dawgs.

Sep 21, 2019, 5:29 AM

The only time I can pull for UGA is when they playing U5Cjr, and even then it’s not easy.

even top 10 teams are no match for the SEC***

Sep 21, 2019, 4:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic