Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Okay I don't post much but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Okay I don't post much but

Jan 23, 2016, 7:30 PM

I read jus about everything. First of all yes this will be a long post. Second of all, yes Gary is a beast but in all honesty do we need him? Yeargin, Bryant, and Ferrell are going to be studs. And if Gary is smart and wants to be developed and drafted high, Clemson is the place. What other school has been as strong as Clemson in developing D-Line talent the last few years? Nobody. But y'all need to quit focusing on what we don't have or what we could have and start focusing on what we do have.

I'm gonna make this bold statement, the 2016 Clemson Tigers would whoop the 2015 team 10 times out of 10. I mean that offense is going to be unreal. That Defense is gonna be very experienced and more depth, other than the secondary which brings me
To my next point, WHOEVER starts at the safety spots (in my opinion- J. Johnson & Wiggins) will be better than Kearse and Green.

Tank is gonna shut receivers down. He plays the ball better than Mack did. Remember this is all in my opinion. Mack was better in coverage but ball skills, Tank is the man.

The spot I think will have the biggest drop off (which by that I mean not much but more than any other spot) is going to be LG. You can replace Eric "The Man" MacLain.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The seconday can't help but be better. We really won in

Jan 23, 2016, 8:23 PM

spite of our secondary. WE missed Alexander in the second half and may have won the game had he not gone down. AS for the rest of the secondary, 45 to Bama (38 not counting kick return), 32 to South Carolina, 37 to North Carolina, 27 to Syracuse, 41 to NC State (34 not counting kick return). Those are some high numbers. The secondary would almost have to be better. Good thing we have a world-class offense and it needs to be firing on all cylinders from the opening whistle.

Re: The seconday can't help but be better. We really won in

Jan 23, 2016, 9:26 PM

I agree with you. Kearse and Green didn't have that "workman" like attitude every play like Johnson and Wiggins will have. The way Kearse played this year especially the second half of
The season kind of reminded me of how Kyle Parker played the season he had all the baseball hype around him.

Jan 23, 2016, 9:31 PM

Great point....I'm 99% sure it came out Kyle Parker had been playing with cracked ribs after the Auburn game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 23, 2016, 9:32 PM [ in reply to Re: The seconday can't help but be better. We really won in ]

Gave you a tu the other day because you've been a member for several years with null.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2016, 9:39 PM

Not really sure what you are trying to say, your grammar is not very good.

Jan 23, 2016, 9:43 PM [ in reply to Re: The seconday can't help but be better. We really won in ]

If what you are saying refers to the fact that I've been a member for a few years but don't really post much makes me inferior then you are insane. I'm on Tigernet every day and jus because I never post makes me and my posts irrelevant? If you must know, I forgot my login credentials for the longest time and finally recovered them a few weeks ago.

Jan 23, 2016, 9:57 PM

Uh put down your weapon? I'll try to clean up the grammar a little this time. I recently read a post by you and noticed that you didn't have any points or pulse. Out of curiosity, I looked to see when you became a member of tigernet. The primary reason was due to the influx of trolls on the boreds. When i learned that you've been a member for several years, I decided to give you the first "thumbs up."
Hth

Jan 23, 2016, 10:43 PM

Ohhhhh okay. I didn't know what you meant by "tu". I apologize. While reading posts by some people on the boards are a bunch of smart a$$$$. I apologize though.

If you read "almost everything" - how do you not know what

Jan 23, 2016, 10:46 PM

TU means ?

By the way - I gave you a TU as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Jan 23, 2016, 11:04 PM [ in reply to Re: The seconday can't help but be better. We really won in ]

Np. All kinds on the boreds, and plenty of wise @sses

Jan 23, 2016, 11:05 PM

Amen to that

Jan 24, 2016, 4:59 AM [ in reply to Re: The seconday can't help but be better. We really won in ]

> I agree with you. Kearse and Green didn't have that
> "workman" like attitude every play like Johnson and
> Wiggins will have. The way Kearse played this year
> especially the second half of
> The season kind of reminded me of how Kyle Parker
> played the season he had all the baseball hype around
> him.

One example, what do you know about the condition of Kearse and green?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2016, 5:04 AM

If you watched the games you can tell Kearse wasn't as effective as he was the first half of the year or last year. And Green had blown coverages. Still not understanding how these things I said are "stupid" because it's things you can see on film. You are right I don't know about their condition, but do you? If not, which you probably don't, then you have no reason to tell me I'm stupid.

Jan 24, 2016, 5:10 AM

We went 14/1 and the loss was in the NC? kearse and green we're apart of that team and made a huge contribution to its success. Talking about our tigers past or present is very cootish. I wish you well on Tnet. You are going to need it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2016, 5:15 AM

Look man I'm 110% all in why are we picking arguments with each other on these boards? Clemson fans are supposed to argue with fans of other teams.

Venables Recaps

Jan 23, 2016, 8:55 PM

I always look forward to our DC's recaps of the games, but somehow I missed his recap of the Alabama game, summation of the season, etc. Is it posted somewhere here on TigerNet?

Re: Venables Recaps

Jan 23, 2016, 9:28 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5W4RoC9eJ8

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Venables Recaps

Jan 23, 2016, 10:28 PM

That is the first time I saw this video. BV is really taking it hard
and that bodes well for this team. I love the fact that CU made it this far
but the goal is to win it all./ The disappointment in his demeanor will only
drive him to be a better play caller next year. We have the BEST coaching
staff in the nation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Okay I don't post much but

Jan 23, 2016, 10:54 PM

I gave you a thumbs up too! Pulse climbing! ??

Jan 23, 2016, 10:54 PM

I gave you a thumbs up too! Pulse climbing! ??

Jan 23, 2016, 11:20 PM

Well, I can only say that I don't see a time in the foreseeable future that we won't 'need' the #1 recruit in the land. Just sayin...

Go Tigers!

Jan 24, 2016, 2:37 AM

You don't read everything do you? Don't be a smart $$$

Jan 24, 2016, 3:34 AM

Seems to me that you're the only smartass in this whole thread.

Get over yourself.

Jan 24, 2016, 4:01 AM

Hahaha okay, whatever you say.

Jan 24, 2016, 4:43 AM

You start out with a near perfect pulse and it drops not due to lack of posting but saying stupid #### about our players, calling posters that don't agree with you smart a$$es and being controversial. Better things to do than thumb you down but you don't have me fooled.

Jan 24, 2016, 4:48 AM

What stupid things have I said about our players? How am I being controversial?

If most elite team coaching staffs want Gary, including

Jan 24, 2016, 12:31 AM

Clemson -- WE WANT HIM!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If most elite team coaching staffs want Gary, including

Jan 24, 2016, 2:36 AM

When is the last time we got the #1 ranked player? Bowers? And we have been terrific. Yes we want him but we don't need him. And venables has said multiple times he values experience over talent. But of course we want him.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic