Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ohio State fans last night at game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Ohio State fans last night at game

Dec 29, 2019, 12:50 PM

I want to go on record as saying Ohio State fans are the single worse fan base I have ever encountered in 40 years of going to Clemson football games home or away. I sat amongst those ######## last night and was taunted, screamed at, insulted, threatened, had cups of ice thrown at me and all matters of constant abuse. It was very difficult refraining from punching those ######## in their faces but I took the high road on confidence Clemson would win. From their arrogant behavior you’d think they were defending champions and were an elite team such as Clemson. They are not and their scumbag fan base needs to start acting like they have been their before instead of the BS antics I witnessed last night. Up yours Ohio State! I hope you freeze your ##### off in your dump state while I’m relaxing here in the desert with a cocktail today.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can believe you Cracka since their 11 Warriors site was..

Dec 29, 2019, 12:58 PM

Filled with such Verbal & nasty shameful vitriol. I understand every fan base has its nasties but hundreds of them went on & on about Dabo’s looks, faith, bad coaching, crook, etc.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can believe you Cracka since their 11 Warriors site was..

Dec 29, 2019, 1:01 PM

Totally agree. Saw saw 4 removed from the stadium. Heard one punched a security guard. They booed incessantly an every play. I’ve been to many games and stadiums around the country and never heard or saw behavior like they displayed

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yep. I saw a number of those punks being arrested

Dec 29, 2019, 1:06 PM

Outside game after it was over. Their fan base is very similar to UGAs in my experience. White trash losers.

Re: Ohio State fans last night at game

Dec 29, 2019, 1:07 PM

Aw, shucks, Pauly--Your parents lived up there near those folks for a while, you know. I felt we were very fortunate to win based on our very lpusy beginning last night. Cannot let that happen vs LSU.
What in the world were you doing with an OSU tkt., young man? Couldn't you find a Tiger ducat for entry?
I will tell you that it appeared that Dobbins[#2], the OSU RB was a very good sport post game. I saw him greeting many Tigers and CU coaches postgame as he left the field. He was a load for certain. Have a safe trip home, Pauly!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well I was on Clemson side technically but it was 75% OSU fans

Dec 29, 2019, 1:16 PM

Vs 25% Clemson and “others.” And yes we can’t have a bad half vs LSU. It will be too much to make up for against that scary LSU offense. I still say we win though.

Sounds like typical ohian trash to me

Dec 29, 2019, 1:10 PM

Those people are all the same, even look the same. Its weird.

Dec 29, 2019, 1:12 PM

I want to go on record as saying Ohio State fans are the single worse fan base I have ever encountered in 40 years of going to Clemson football games home or away. I sat amongst those ######## last night and was taunted, screamed at, insulted, threatened, had cups of ice thrown at me and all matters of constant abuse. It was very difficult refraining from punching those ######## in their faces but I took the high road on confidence Clemson would win. From their arrogant behavior you’d think they were defending champions and were an elite team such as Clemson. They are not and their scumbag fan base needs to start acting like they have been their before instead of the BS antics I witnessed last night. Up yours Ohio State! I hope you freeze your ##### off in your dump state while I’m relaxing here in the desert with a cocktail today.

I 100% believe you.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Let me tell you how much I can’t stand Ohio State

Dec 29, 2019, 1:12 PM

I would be a big chicken fan for a few hours if SC were playing them and I never pull for the coots against anyone else. Your experience only affirms what I already know about their fans.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2019, 1:15 PM

A rather Scathing review of the O-3-1-O State Fan Base here!

Dec 29, 2019, 1:18 PM

They are without a doubt the worst fan base I have ever encountered. Obnoxious, uncouth and have the most over inflated opinion of themselves

I don't know...at the 31-0 game they behaved themselves...

Dec 29, 2019, 1:18 PM

...and well before the game they emptied the parking lot. Guess they were thumping their chests this time when they finally score a FG after 4 year hangover.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2019, 1:22 PM

I lived and worked in MI for 10 years, hated UM and OSU both. But it was well known that if you went to Columbus with a MI license plate, your car would not look the same after the game. They are animals and easily the worst fanbase in the country

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic