»
Topic: O31O spring game and fields debut. Here’s a writeup from their site about fields
Replies: 9   Last Post: Apr 14, 2019 2:02 PM by: mattcah®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

O31O spring game and fields debut. Here’s a writeup from their site about fields

[7]
Posted: Apr 13, 2019 9:59 PM

He had a short pass that turned into a 90 yard td.
The bad news is, other than that pass, it wasn't a great performance. Fields finished the game completing only four of his 13 pass attempts for 131 yards, meaning if you remove that TD, he was 3-for-12 passing for 33 yards. Fields did rush for 38 yards...

Lmao!

2020 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

So he's a typical O31O QB?***

[2]
Posted: Apr 13, 2019 10:09 PM

Re: So he's a typical O31O QB?***

[1]
Posted: Apr 13, 2019 10:21 PM

Yep! I just couldn’t resist posting it since they’re banking on him to take them to a natty!

[2]
Posted: Apr 13, 2019 11:17 PM

I'm interested to see if he's even the starter for game 1. With the hoopla of bringing him in and sort of forcing Martell out Fields almost has to be. If he isn't this could blow up on Day though. I watched a little bit of QB1 and from what he's said publicly Fields always came across as being very arrogant. I don't want to slam a kid for being arrogant because I'm sure if I was that level of athlete I would have been too but that seems like a locker room problem waiting to happen if he transferred in and then isn't the guy.

[1]
Posted: Apr 13, 2019 11:28 PM

Totally agree. It’s just all the crap that uga fans spewed about he was the next all world QB and how we really would have rather had him yada yada.

[3]
Posted: Apr 14, 2019 12:42 AM

Ehh... they just have the mange. Not so Smart didn't even offer Fields until after TL committed. They can spin all they want but that says it all.

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2019 2:11 AM

But But But, wasn't Fields suppose to have been the Number #1 QB in the country in the same class as Trevor Lawrence, and it was said that Trevor was the lowly #2 QB BEHIND the #1 Fields the great!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: O31O spring game and fields debut. Here’s a writeup from their site about fields

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2019 12:22 AM

tOSU will be looking for a new coach next year if Fields can't play and Martell lights it up in Miami. This has to be getting to Fields head. Backup one year and struggle fest after a transfer.

Re: O31O spring game and fields debut. Here’s a writeup from their site about fields

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2019 12:38 AM

I wouldn't bank on Martell lighting it up. He was with the 2s in their spring game and wasn't all that impressive either. Jarren Williams is probably the best QB that Miami has if they can get it out of him.

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2019 2:02 PM

It's like he wasn't nearly as good as Jake fromm, much less TL16

2020 student level member

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 in Sec UO row K and a Lot 5 parking pass number 5579 asking 8500 for the package, email if intere...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2637 people have read this post