Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nuk I Love and Repect Your Talent But I Would Tell You
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 800
   | View Original Thread |

Nuk I Love and Repect Your Talent But I Would Tell You

Nov 8, 2017, 5:32 PM

You might want to reconsider your incredibly self-centered and immature world view. As a one who also went to Clemson on a scholarship I feel more than justified in calling you out.

I would ask you to consider that on any given day there are near to 500+ Clemson students on some sort of military scholarship (either ROTC or GI Bill). Unlike you, many of these people don't have the luxury of quitting on their commitment and teammates and chasing dollars because they feel like they are not treated with prima dona-like deference. Unlike your friends and family who might have to go hungry or not have all the luxuries of modern life, the families and friends of these student-servicepeople live with or have lived with the gut-wrenching fear of loss of life limb and sanity of their young men and women.

Nuk, in retrospect I would wager the benefits you gained from Clemson at least equaled the benefits you now enjoy as a multi-millionaire. Please find it in yourself to find a more mature perspective on this matter. In the case you don't please feel free to make your little jabs at Clemson by claiming Daniel high because if this behavior continues you don't have the right to claim yourself a Clemson Man with all those who have given far more than you ever have.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 800
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic