Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Now that Notre Dame is a full ACC member in football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Now that Notre Dame is a full ACC member in football

Aug 4, 2020, 1:40 PM

I wonder if they will be in the Coastal division or the Atlantic division? I was going to guess the Coastal division, but Indiana is not located on the coast, so the Atlantic division would make more sense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Thank you for posting this on the correct board.***

Aug 4, 2020, 1:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

You're welcome, and thank you for noticing and taking

Aug 4, 2020, 1:49 PM

the time to thank me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Thank you for taking the time to thank me

Aug 4, 2020, 4:01 PM

for thanking you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Now that Notre Dame is a full ACC member in football

Aug 4, 2020, 1:53 PM

Coast of Lake Michigan? Though they are a tad inland

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last I heard South Bend was a

Aug 4, 2020, 1:59 PM

craphole anyway thanks to Mayor Pete

Re: Last I heard South Bend was a

Aug 4, 2020, 2:06 PM

Although part of a football related thread...

Wrong Bored Moron!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2020, 2:14 PM

You misspelled Moran, Moran!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2020, 2:39 PM

I also misspelled board. Think there's a correlation?

Welcome to Tigernet! I'm sure you'll pick up on how things are done here. Ohh wait...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hopefully you won't pick up on anything

Aug 4, 2020, 3:21 PM

and leave agin.

#fangerscrost

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Aug 4, 2020, 3:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Last I heard South Bend was a ]

I don’t know how to say this without calling you a moran, but you didn’t misspell moron so no corollary, but you tried ??

TU for pity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nobody cares what you think

Aug 4, 2020, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Last I heard South Bend was a ]

coot

Aug 4, 2020, 2:35 PM [ in reply to Last I heard South Bend was a ]

I would agree but I think it predates him. You can tell downtown was nice in its day but that was probably back in the 60's. Now the ND campus is very nice. I've toured the football facilities there and they are nice (not as good as Clemson's).

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also, their football coach is a purple-faced murderer

Aug 4, 2020, 2:38 PM

so there's that.

Aug 4, 2020, 3:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Now that Notre Dame is a full ACC member in football ]

Fine fine beaches around here (yes, I live 20 minutes from ND campus) - I wait six years to see Clemson play up here and then armageddon. Sigh.

https://www.earthcam.com/usa/michigan/stjoseph/lakemichigan/?cam=lakemichiganbeach

yes, it is only 70 degrees today. Check back in over weekend when it is upper 80's. Regardless, it will lack the talent you see down South.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2020, 4:16 PM

They will be in the new "Not For Long" Division.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No they are a college team, not an NFL team.

Aug 4, 2020, 2:25 PM

In the ACC there are two football divisions, the Atlantic and the Coastal. So I was just wondering which division they will be in.

Aug 4, 2020, 2:44 PM

If I am wrong,you can chew me out,but as of this past Wednesday the A.C.C. announced for this year only a 10 + 1 schedule with no divisions.That makes 11 games,not 12.
Clemson's home schedule includes Boston College,Miami,Pittsburg,Syracuse and Virginia
The road schedule features FSU,Ga.Tech,Notre Dame,Va.Tech and Wake.
I have not seen which 1 OOC team is scheduled but my guess is The Citadel because it has to be an instate school.
Cootlunbia is out.

You're correct, but after the 2020 season I believe

Aug 4, 2020, 2:48 PM

Notre Dame will be placed into the Atlantic Division.

Re: You're correct, but after the 2020 season I believe

Aug 4, 2020, 3:14 PM

But that would mean having to add another member,correct?
As of my last take Notre Dame television contract runs through 2025 and probably will not be renewed by NBC.Then they might join the Conference.
But even if they join the Atlantic,the Conference would have to add another team to The Coastal Division.

It sounds like Swoffie has his eyes on ECU as the next

Aug 4, 2020, 3:16 PM

conference member. They will likely start in the ACC in 2021 when ND joins the Atlantic division.

Aug 4, 2020, 3:35 PM

Easy, Coastal. They are out of teams to feed to our machine.

The last two years, the 6-6 Pitts tried and failed to avoid us. Last year VT and UVA had a deathmatch to see which team would be offered up. VT won.

Miami and UNC both thought they could have a good season and fight, but neither coach lasted long after that decision.

My guess is that ND wants to move on from Kelly and winning the coastal provides the best way to crusing his soul and having him quit or fire him

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic