Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Now that I look at it, KB had a much better game than I
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,045

Now that I look at it, KB had a much better game than I

Sep 18, 2018, 2:08 PM

originally thought....the one poor decision to throw on the tunnel screen, and a bad series where he didn't trust his reads and tucked and ran. Before he got hurt, he was playing pretty well.

I'm really starting to think the play calling is what hampers the offense when he's in there---it's clear the coaches don't trust him with intermediate throws. Why the coaches continue to call the screen passes with KB in there is beyond me. He seems to lob the ball on short throws to the edge, zero velocity. Yet he throws with decent velocity on intermediate throws---why not open it up for him??

With GT ahead of us, I think KB could have a monster game. GT cannot contain an edge if their lives depended on it. Look for us to attack the perimeter early and often to open up the passing game.

2 other things: With Garrett Williams back in, our running game EXPLODED last week. Too many people forget he was held out for the TAMU game. Having him back is HUGE. Also, we need to find an answer at RG---a lot of the problems go back to missed assignments, poor effort at RG. Why not move Bockhurst there? I like his aggression.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

KB is doing fine.

Sep 18, 2018, 2:17 PM

He's working on his option stuff and his passing without pitching a fit that he's splitting time with TL. He's a super DOOD, imo. I'm glad he wasn't hurt. He needs to run less and protect his body better. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if he acted like he was our starter and slid before taking all those hits.

I'm satisfied having TL nipping at his heels is having a great bearing on his reckless way of running the ball striving endlessly to gain every yard. That is not the behavior of a seasoned veteran quarterback. He's as careless as was DW his first year here. I wish he'd calm down and take better care of himself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,045
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic