Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nova clubbing Bama about the head & shoulders
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 953

Nova clubbing Bama about the head & shoulders

Mar 17, 2018, 1:54 PM

now and have run off and left the ebbtide.....and Bama made some incredible shots against VaTech a couple of days ago....hopefully, Auburn will run out of sharpshooting tomorrow while the Tigers continue to find the range from the perimeter.

Tigers need to play smart, play good defense and MAKE FREE THROWS

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

forgot

Mar 17, 2018, 1:57 PM

keep turnover numbers LOW!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bama gets a steal and basket. Then trash talks. Down 30. LOL.

Mar 17, 2018, 2:08 PM

Roll that Tide.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Nova clubbing Bama about the head & shoulders

Mar 17, 2018, 2:09 PM

Auburn sure didn't shoot to sharp yesterday. Hopefully they don't find a hot hand. They have boys that can make the 3s but I think we can take it to the rack on the like we did NMST and hopefully we continue to hit the Js and 3s. Hopefully Reed starts hitting some 3s.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nova clubbing Bama about the head & shoulders

Mar 17, 2018, 2:47 PM

Good, I'm glad Nova put them in their place. Bama and Oklahoma both had no business getting into this tournament. Only reason they got in was because both teams had a single phenom player that people would want to watch for ratings in Trae Young and Colin Sexton. Outside of those players, those teams are barely average. I didn't expect VT to lose to Bama so I'll give Bama that but it doesn't change my thought about them.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 953
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic