Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Notre Dame fans: Wondering what your thoughts are on...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,631

Notre Dame fans: Wondering what your thoughts are on...

Dec 12, 2018, 10:56 AM

California? I know y’all go out there to play USC & Stanford, and was looking for some ideas for things to do while I’m out there with the family for our National Championship game in January.

Thanks in advance for any input.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Uhhh.... Francis how do you know that

Dec 12, 2018, 10:59 AM

the weather will be good when your out there?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Notre Dame fans: Wondering what your thoughts are on...

Dec 12, 2018, 11:07 AM

we just got back from California, my advice would be to stop by Mesa Verde for the annual Finger Smelt festival.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Notre Dame fans: Wondering what your thoughts are on...

Dec 12, 2018, 11:17 AM

The Natty (if we get there) will be in Santa Clara, which is a northern burb of San Jose. San Fran is about an hour drive north except during rush hour when its a 3 hour drive... so it depends on what you want to see... highway 1 is a great drive, you could go from Santa Cruz north to half moon bay, its very different coastline than the east coast.

SF has what SF has... you can drive around and see what a dumpster it has become (except the Presidio which is still beautiful). Avoid the tourist traps...

North of SF is Muir Woods, biggest tree's on the planet... the drive to Muir Beach is spectacular... if you go that way, just across the Golden Gate Bridge is the Golden gate viewpoint, awesome overlook of the bridge and San Francisco....

Nothing to see in Oakland, its like Jersey is to NYC.

The drive south on Hwy1 is also spectacular, not much until Monterey but from there to Big Sur is very scenic and some places to stop along the way, just a bit of a drive there and back.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^just proofed my point***

Dec 12, 2018, 11:19 AM

Is this a Sirius ?

Dec 12, 2018, 11:18 AM

You do know that there are so many Notre Dame fans in the world that they don’t really travel. Only the local Californians go to those games. And unfortunately they are too busy sitting in traffic to answer you. The ones that do will send you to San Francisco where you’ll likely step in Human feces and needles. Make sure to where clothes toed shoos. Next thing you know they’ll talk you into eating a portabello mushroom burger with a slice of avocado and vegan cheese.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,631
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic