Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Notre Dame Game?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,518

Notre Dame Game?

Sep 25, 2020, 5:39 PM

It was to my understanding that Notre Dame was not going to allow fans at our game. I had a guy that sent me a email saying he had 4 tickets to sell for the game. Someone set me straight

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Notre Dame Game?

Sep 25, 2020, 5:41 PM

Notre Dame is capping home football game capacity at 20 percent this season, which is 15,525 fans. And none of them will be from the general public.

Only students, faculty, staff and players' families will be allowed inside Notre Dame Stadium for the six home games this season, the school announced Monday. Season ticket holders and suite ticket holders are not permitted.

https://notredame.rivals.com/news/notre-dame-announces-2020-home-football-game-attendance-policies

Priority will be given to Notre Dame Students, assuring that every student who wants to attend games will be able to do so. Once student demand has been met, the remaining tickets will be made available to Notre Dame Faculty and Staff."

"Beyond limiting the number of spectators at the game, the unique approach being taken by the University is designed to promote safety by limiting attendance to those individuals who are current members of the Notre Dame campus community and accords with the expectations articulated by St. Joseph County health officials regarding limiting attendees to residents of the local area. Where exceptions to that policy need to be made (i.e. family members of participating student-athletes from both teams) they will be very limited in number, and those individuals will be seated in separate areas of the Stadium."

https://www.si.com/college/notredame/football/notre-dame-updates-ticket-attendance-policy-for-2020-home-games-1IWwojlMcEa9ByVpbY2xsQ

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Notre Dame Game?

Sep 25, 2020, 5:46 PM

Thanks. Must be a scammer trying to make a buck off of tigernet ad

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,518
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic