»
Topic: Not a popular opinion but Wichita St
Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 24, 2019 4:57 PM by: bbrown cren®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Not a popular opinion but Wichita St

Posted: Mar 24, 2019 4:27 PM

Was the better team. They had control of the entire game. We made a late push but they deserved the win.

We only hit 15 shots, 2 3-pts., but shot 31 free throws.

Posted: Mar 24, 2019 4:33 PM

At least the refs were working for the right team this time. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Not a popular opinion but Wichita St

Posted: Mar 24, 2019 4:34 PM

We are way more talented than they are. We played poorly for whatever reasons. Wichita had one kind of talented player and the rest were kind of scrubs.

2019 white level member

Posted: Mar 24, 2019 4:36 PM

Wichita State had 10 players with one year of division 1 experience how are they a better team ???

They shouldn't be the better team

[1]
Posted: Mar 24, 2019 4:37 PM

When Furman took them to the wire the other day, I really thought Clemson had this in the bag. Furman is much more undersized and their shooting was cold in that game...and I'm saying that as a proud Furman alum. Clemson should have won this game today but simply didn't execute. Sadly, it was a fitting end to the season.

ESPN Gametracker said we had an 88.4% chance to win when the game started.

[1]
Posted: Mar 24, 2019 4:52 PM

LOL.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Photobucket is holding my sig pic hostage. Screw them.

Posted: Mar 24, 2019 4:57 PM

They played with the confidence needed to win. Thats the difference.

Posted: Mar 24, 2019 4:57 PM

If you think this was a long and frustrating season for CU's MBB, just wait for the next edition. Very little experience on hand. Brad and the staff have allowed the cupboard to become very bare it appears to me. We could have covered the loss margin with a couple of close in lay-up misses and missed free throws. ET played awful & and with a lot of 'I do not play smart hoops' in this match up with the Shockers. We did not have WSU scouted very well and that was obvious.
Our guys appeared to be ready to hang up the equipment in the whole game. When you shoot that badly you will lose to good HS JV teams. I will be interested to learn what positives Brad Brownell saw from his squad today.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: 4 LOWER Level Tickets together in Sec Q for the Ga Tech game. Will split in any quantity. Approx 25 ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
749 people have read this post