Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
North Dakota State rated as 29th best team in the country
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

North Dakota State rated as 29th best team in the country

Sep 19, 2019, 4:42 PM

First of all it's a joke having BAMA #1, but whatever, NDSU would beat many Power 5 teams, the fact that they are still 1-AA is a total joke, considering they have won 7 of the last 8 1-AA National Championships

https://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/sagarin/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: North Dakota State rated as 29th best team in the country

Sep 19, 2019, 5:13 PM

I would worry more if Clemson were playing NDSU than any of the current ACC teams this year

Sep 19, 2019, 5:18 PM

Did you know, that at Cornell University, they have an incredible piece of scientific equipment known as the tunnelling electron microscope? Now, this microscope is so powerful, that by firing electrons, you can actually see images of the atom, which is the infinitesimally minute building blocks of our universe. If I were using that microscope right now, I still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in your problem.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Sep 19, 2019, 5:26 PM

That's cool, no need for me to lower myself to your level, so go ahead & be disrespectful, it only shows what kind of person you are, which isn't much as best as I can tell

Thank You

Sep 19, 2019, 5:58 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Sep 20, 2019, 5:46 AM [ in reply to Re: North Dakota State rated as 29th best team in the country ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2019, 6:45 AM [ in reply to Re: North Dakota State rated as 29th best team in the country ]

Certainly a very detailed put down but a bit heavy handed.

Sep 20, 2019, 10:31 AM [ in reply to Re: North Dakota State rated as 29th best team in the country ]

No need to go all the way to NY to use and electron microscope.

https://www.clemson.edu/centers-institutes/cuadvancedmaterialscenter/electron-microscope/

Sep 19, 2019, 11:58 PM

ND State is not 1-AA, they are FCS. If you are going to make deep thoughts and appeal to folks like '94, then you need to be accurate.

- '92

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2019, 2:48 AM

Yes , atomically accurate .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

So, it's a joke that Bama's ranked #1,

Sep 20, 2019, 4:41 AM

But ND State at 29 is legit?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just another reason I'm glad the computers were ditched

Sep 20, 2019, 6:34 AM

and the NCAA went with the playoff committee. There is absolutely no way Alabama should be ranked ahead of Clemson based on schedule up to this point in the season. Just looking at the games that have been played, Clemson has played and beaten 3 Power 5 schools, one of which is ranked. Alabama has played no ranked teams, two Power 5 schools, and one non-power 5 opponent. If both teams continue to win, I might could buy Alabama passing Clemson in the rankings after mid-November based on the schedules but not at this point in the season. Makes me wonder if Sangarin's computer model is a bit "predictive" on the scheduling aspects and is skewing the current results.

Either way - these polls mean nothing and I'm not really sure why Sangarin (or anyone else for that matter) continues to mess around with it since it has no bearing on the end of the season results. The only poll that really matters is the CFP Committee poll - especially the one they release on December 8, 2019.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are right where they should be in 1-AA. There just are

Sep 20, 2019, 9:06 AM

not that many people out there in that area. One of my old high school buddies lives out there now, his closest neighbor is 8 miles away.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic