Topic: Nolan Turner
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 26, 2019 10:52 AM by: Joe21®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Nolan Turner

[17]
Posted: Mar 25, 2019 11:31 PM

I would like news of and an interview with Nolan Turner. He does not get much attention. He impressed me a number of times on the field as a player who gets his job done. It would be nice to know what he’s like, what he thinks of his playing time as a Tiger, what his post-Clemson goals are.

Re: Nolan Turner Really like Nolan Turner ....

[2]
Posted: Mar 25, 2019 11:34 PM

... one of my favorites!!

2019 purple level member

Re: Nolan Turner

[1]
Posted: Mar 26, 2019 8:01 AM

I like Turner, and get upset every time I re-watch the UofSuc game and see the horrible PI call against him when he was in perfect position guarding Deebo. He plays well IMO.

[1]
Posted: Mar 26, 2019 8:43 AM

I really like to watch him when he is on the field. There was so much chatter on Tnet about him being a 5 Heart not 5 star recruit. Go back and check out his tackle of Lamar Jackson toward the end of the game at Louisville that kept him out of the endzone. He has a nose for the ball.

[1]
Posted: Mar 26, 2019 10:19 AM

He is one of the hardest hitting players on our team......he will knock your block off.....,Go Tigers!!!!!!

[1]
Posted: Mar 26, 2019 10:52 AM

And remember those posters who said it was a waste of a scholarship, he was doing it only for his Dad. It's good to see a player showing how wrong some of us can be.

military_donation.jpg

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: (4) 2019 Clemson Football Season Tickets (Section I, Row S/T) $2600 per pair -- $4800 for all 4. All...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
2630 people have read this post