Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nolan Turner
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Nolan Turner

Mar 25, 2019, 11:31 PM

I would like news of and an interview with Nolan Turner. He does not get much attention. He impressed me a number of times on the field as a player who gets his job done. It would be nice to know what he’s like, what he thinks of his playing time as a Tiger, what his post-Clemson goals are.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nolan Turner Really like Nolan Turner ....

Mar 25, 2019, 11:34 PM

... one of my favorites!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: Nolan Turner

Mar 26, 2019, 8:01 AM

I like Turner, and get upset every time I re-watch the UofSuc game and see the horrible PI call against him when he was in perfect position guarding Deebo. He plays well IMO.

Mar 26, 2019, 8:43 AM

I really like to watch him when he is on the field. There was so much chatter on Tnet about him being a 5 Heart not 5 star recruit. Go back and check out his tackle of Lamar Jackson toward the end of the game at Louisville that kept him out of the endzone. He has a nose for the ball.

Mar 26, 2019, 10:19 AM

He is one of the hardest hitting players on our team......he will knock your block off.....,Go Tigers!!!!!!

Mar 26, 2019, 10:52 AM

And remember those posters who said it was a waste of a scholarship, he was doing it only for his Dad. It's good to see a player showing how wrong some of us can be.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic