Topic: Nolan Smith going to flip??
Replies: 10   Last Post: Oct 11, 2018 5:45 PM by: Roundhouse1313®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

Nolan Smith going to flip??

[3]
Posted: Oct 11, 2018 12:34 PM

With Nolan Smith stating he is going to take his 5 official visits. There has been a trend of guys decomitting there already...three I believe. I know they picked up a DB out of Texas yesterday. Just wondering if Nolan thinks there is some uncertainty with his commitment right now. What are yalls thoughts??

Re: Nolan Smith going to flip??

[3]
Posted: Oct 11, 2018 12:39 PM

It is a certainty that Clemson is on his radar . I don't know about flipping him but as many times as he's visited and the fact that he is such good friends with Mike Jones Jr. and XT ? Yeah , I could see where he may be having second thoughts in light of the recent abandonments at UGA .

2018 white level member

DB23

Posted: Oct 11, 2018 12:45 PM

Right and I'm thinking he sees how much playing time XT is getting right now as a Freshman, might be beneficial for him.

[2]
Posted: Oct 11, 2018 12:48 PM

be kinda hard for nolan to flip after all the plane rides georgia has provided him between img and his home. guess they may ask for a refunde if he flips.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

True,

[1]
Posted: Oct 11, 2018 12:51 PM

but what can they do about it ???

[1]
Posted: Oct 11, 2018 12:48 PM

As Savannah native where Smith played very well in 9th grade, I believe Smith is high character baller who will be an All-American. Don’t know if he’ll leave dawgs or not - he signed very early - but I respect his talent and would love to see him have a change of heart and join Tigers.

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

[2]
Posted: Oct 11, 2018 12:52 PM

He hasn't signed anything yet.

[3]
Posted: Oct 11, 2018 12:55 PM

Nolan Smith likes to see people talk about Nolan Smith. He accomplished that with this announcement.

There isn't anything news worthy until he actually takes a visit. I'm skeptical.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Oct 11, 2018 1:41 PM

Que supermutt coming over and claiming Kirby gonna Kirby, blah blah blah blah. Annoying little dog.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

Kirby had been Kirbying and that is why these recruits are

[1]
Posted: Oct 11, 2018 2:08 PM

DeKirbying.

2018 white level member

*Decomutting. Please don't make that mistake again.***

[1]
Posted: Oct 11, 2018 5:45 PM

2018 orange level member

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: NC State
FOR SALE: Two sets of 2 (4 total) in Section R Row BB. Sets are separated by just a few seats. $250 ea. Heism...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
3391 people have read this post