Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nick Saban
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

Nick Saban

Jul 18, 2019, 12:16 PM

Nick Saban, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Crimson Tide flag... in the window. "This house is yours for eternity Nick, said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Nick felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house.

On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a huge 3-story mansion with Orange and Purple sidewalks and drive ways, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Clemson logo flag waving, a swimming pool in shape of a Tiger Paw, a Clemson Paw print in every window, and a Dabo Swinney statue in the front yard.

Nick looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I led the LSU Tigers to the BCS National Championship in 2003 and the Alabama Crimson Tide to BCS and AP national championships in 2009, 2011, 2012, and College Football Playoff championships in 2015 and 2017. I became the first coach in college football history to win a national championship with two different Football Bowl Subdivision schools since the inception of the AP Poll in 1936"

God said "So what's your point Nick?"

"Well, why does Dabo Swinney get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said "Nick, that's not Dabo's house, it's mine.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic