»
Topic: New Story: Wednesday Morning Insider: Bowers is back at Clemson, Swinney camp heats up
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jun 13, 2018 6:44 PM by: River Tiger
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

New Story: Wednesday Morning Insider: Bowers is back at Clemson, Swinney camp heats up

Posted: Jun 13, 2018 11:08 AM

Wednesday Morning Insider: Bowers is back at Clemson, Swinney camp heats up

Stop me if you’ve heard this before – talent was everywhere at Dabo Swinney’s high school camp. Several hundred campers worked out early Wednesday in the third session of the Swinney camp and there was a big-time prospect in almost every position group.
Full Story »

Re: New Story: Wednesday Morning Insider: Bowers is back at Clemson, Swinney camp heats up

[1]
Posted: Jun 13, 2018 11:15 AM

:)

Re: New Story: Wednesday Morning Insider: Bowers is back at Clemson, Swinney camp heats up

[2]
Posted: Jun 13, 2018 11:23 AM

Good to hear that Bowers is back for his degree. Last week on social media He mentioned he was heading to Clemson and I asked if he was going to help with camp but never saw a reply.

[1]
Posted: Jun 13, 2018 11:36 AM

I guess you have your answer!!!

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Jun 13, 2018 6:44 PM

He is evidently going to on the sideline as a student coach for the DE's. I think that's great news.

Bowers is back. That is fricking awesome.

[1]
Posted: Jun 13, 2018 2:34 PM

Good to see him get back in school! That's the way to do it. Go get your money then come back and finish.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Syracuse
FOR SALE: 2 Upper Deck tickets, South side (Home team side). Section TDC, Row Z, Seats 33 and 35. Including ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1826 people have read this post