Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Tony Elliott knows much more than rivalry bragging rights on the line
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

New Story: Tony Elliott knows much more than rivalry bragging rights on the line

Nov 28, 2015, 12:15 AM

Tony Elliott knows much more than rivalry bragging rights on the line

The rivalry game against South Carolina was always a big deal as a player, but Elliott didn’t truly realize the game’s intensity until he had graduated. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tony Elliot

Nov 28, 2015, 1:26 AM

I remember when he played. Heal I remember William and Michel Dean, brain Dawkins when he got run down from behind by an FSU kicker. Kelly, preister, Emory smith , Jeff Davis , Anthony Simmons. Patrick sapp (when he was a QB and a DE) Coleman, Jenkins and his attitude. Gaines Adams! The biggest game changer we ever had ( I knew his dad) also named the same. So many players I could keep going naming guys that only the record books remember. I remember Lee Brice playing as a walk on. When I first heard his name as a country singer I told my wife" well there was a Lee Brice that played for Clemson" it was one and the same. I remember so many, and I'll remember the guys now. There's no better team in the whole that I'd rather follow . there's truely something about Clemson. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^might have remember the combination to the liquor cabinet before posting***

Nov 28, 2015, 2:20 AM

??????***

Nov 28, 2015, 5:34 AM

Re: ^^^might have remember the combination to the liquor cabinet before posting***

Nov 28, 2015, 7:00 AM [ in reply to ^^^might have remember the combination to the liquor cabinet before posting*** ]

That's when the true feelings come out. I know these things.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^might have remember the combination to the liquor cabinet before posting***

Nov 28, 2015, 9:35 AM [ in reply to ^^^might have remember the combination to the liquor cabinet before posting*** ]

Yea smarta$$. Words spoken behind the safety of unanimity. Or maybe you was a coot troll. Either way .

Crystal ball

Nov 28, 2015, 10:32 AM

I see SC loading up the LOS, and trying to stop the run.
Forcing Watson to make plays with his arm and legs- trying
to see if they can force him into bad throws.

Hopefully, our receivers are up to the task.

Go Tigers.

I really like Tony Elliot

Nov 28, 2015, 10:35 AM

The whole crew actually

Re: I really like Tony Elliot

Nov 28, 2015, 11:48 AM

Tony has always been a great guy. Was happy when he got on staff. Him and Brandon. Streeter was as tough as they come. Fastest healer I've seen. I remember the VT game. That DE beat him all night , but head just pop right back up. Tony I always thought was not used as much as we could have. But it all worked out for him. Because he's loving life right now. I'm happy for him.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic