Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Tigers use big inning to dissipate Hurricanes and advance to ACC semifinals
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,282

New Story: Tigers use big inning to dissipate Hurricanes and advance to ACC semifinals

May 24, 2018, 11:17 PM

Tigers use big inning to dissipate Hurricanes and advance to ACC semifinals

In the big inning, Clemson creates runs and wins. For the second consecutive day in the ACC Baseball Championship in Durham, second-seeded Clemson used a big inning in dispatching an opponent, riding a six-run sixth to defeat Miami 7-1 and advance to Saturday's semifinals. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Tigers use big inning to dissipate Hurricanes and advance to ACC semifinals

May 24, 2018, 11:47 PM

We are looking really good at a very good time. Since that last Miami series lost, where we blew a 11-3 lead in 9th and then lost the next day, though, we weren’t swept won Sunday that week lol. Since then this team is on fire, the bats are hotter than ever and this team is showing what we all knew they could do all season, just started out a little slow on offense. Pitching has also gotten better which has been huge. I def think we can beat NC ST or FSU in the semis if we continue to play at the level we have been. Avenge the NC St series sweep is what I would like to do. Another positive is #1 seed UNC lost their pool, so we don’t have to worry about them. Id rather play Duke if we get to the title game( I know not good to look ahead so I’m done). Keep the bats hot and let’s get it Saturday. Go Tigers!!!

Re: New Story: Tigers use big inning to dissipate Hurricanes and advance to ACC semifinals

May 24, 2018, 11:53 PM

17 runs in one inning! Wow! GooooTigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We’re on FIRE ??

May 25, 2018, 5:33 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Tigers use big inning to dissipate Hurricanes and advance to ACC semifinals ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

May 25, 2018, 6:41 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Tigers use big inning to dissipate Hurricanes and advance to ACC semifinals ]

To be honest, when Miami tied the game at 1-1, I had a feeling that our guys was going to take the game out of reach, and they done just that. We always hear that a team has to Jell to play their best, and I believe that our Baseball team has done just that. The way that our team is playing together, I believe they can beat anybody, just give us someone to beat, Goooo Tigerssss!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2018, 8:44 AM

I'm trying to understand the ACC tournament bracket. I understand having the different pools. That is typical, but how does NC State when Pool C if they win tonight against FSU? That would make all 3 teams in that pool 1-1 right?

May 25, 2018, 9:05 AM

I think that if there is a tie, then highest ranked advances?

Higher seed wins the tie breaker.***

May 25, 2018, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Tigers use big inning to dissipate Hurricanes and advance to ACC semifinals ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,282
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic