Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Sunday update: Swinney says turnovers and defense will decide ACC Championship
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

New Story: Sunday update: Swinney says turnovers and defense will decide ACC Championship

Nov 29, 2015, 6:36 PM

Sunday update: Swinney says turnovers and defense will decide ACC Championship

Two of college football’s best – and hottest – offenses will be on display Saturday night in Charlotte, but Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said Sunday that this week’s ACC Championship Game will be decided by defense and turnovers.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Translation: If we eliminate the turnovers and don't give

Nov 29, 2015, 6:41 PM

up multiple 30+ yard plays on defense, we win easily. If we play like we've played the last few games - lookout.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Translation: If we eliminate the turnovers and don't give

Nov 29, 2015, 7:46 PM

+1! Well put! "Chunk Plays" and turnovers made the game close (much closer than the competition was worthy of). Eliminate those, and that's a big task based on the last few games when we seem to have developed a tendancy to commit the errors, and the game is a blow out by the Tigers(which it should have been). If we don't get that fixed, however, our season is near the end. Championship teams don't make the mistakes we made on the last few Saturdays. We have to get that fixed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Sunday update: Swinney says turnovers and defense will decide ACC Championship

Nov 29, 2015, 6:51 PM

Please do not forget special teams this week!

Re: New Story: Sunday update: Swinney says turnovers and defense will decide ACC Championship

Nov 29, 2015, 7:11 PM

Hopefully not Ron cherry and swofford

Someone alert the Illuminati; this is a major

Nov 29, 2015, 7:28 PM

revelation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

We need to watch the VT game closely

Nov 29, 2015, 7:28 PM

There is a lot of information about taking away the big plays from Marquise and keeping him rattled from that film.

I have to think the boys will play inspired football this

Nov 29, 2015, 7:57 PM

weekend. We can talk about state championships all we want to, but the fact is SCAR was a 3-9 team. Most of the contributors on the team have never lost to SCAR while starting, and probably didn't give it as much of a concern as a fan would if playing haha. Anyway, I think the team that played hungry earlier in the year, though a bit more tired and less fresh, will be the one to show up this weekend. It is time to take care of business, and I think they show up ready and focused. Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have to think the boys will play inspired football this

Nov 29, 2015, 9:47 PM

I agree. They play lights out this weekend.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have to think the boys will play inspired football this

Nov 30, 2015, 1:08 PM [ in reply to I have to think the boys will play inspired football this ]

Unfortunately, Our guys didn't take the chickens seriously. They realized that USuC program is a joke and were lucky to win the 3 games they did win. So they didn't put their all out and it didn't look good. The game was never in doubt but because the chickens didn't have anything to lose they attempted to strip the ball the entire game and did get a few of them to come out. That was Gullman's first fumble of the season and Scott took that fumble hard as evident by his demeanor afterwards on the sideline. If UNC attempts that then they have given up any chance to win and will lose because of it. Oh, did anyone send the letter to UNC that their players will have to attend class before the Game Saturday. That's one way to ensure they don't even show up. Go Tigers beat the Trarholes.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2015, 2:38 PM

I believe in you guys, just focus and react the way you guys usually do. Don't think you've got the game won and slack off... you need that to nail them down and never let them escape. They know our defense as good as we know theirs. Focus Tigers...BELIEVE and EXECUTE and BE the team at the end of the game...GO TIGERS...FOCUS...FOCUS...FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!! ROAR!!!!!!!!! LIKE A TIGER!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING YOUR OWN GUTS AND HEARTS this sat. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!! BYOG & HEARTS!!!!!!!

H...Hard
E...Execution
A...Act
R...React
T...Team
S...Stay the course

Dec 3, 2015, 11:21 PM

Deshaun, play your game...don't let the Heisman talk influence how you play the game. I've seen those who have been nominated before try to show they are deserving and they play their worst game. Just be the guy you've been all year. We love you and the Team...I know you guys can do it. BE the team that Believes and Executes. As long as you guys believe in each other you will do great. Do your job on each play. Play every down like its at the end of the game. Defense keep them honest. Offense you can do it. Special Teams you can do it. No long run backs. Kickers we believe in you.

GO TIGERS!!!! Bring it home to Clemson...Stay the course...FOCUS...FOCUS...FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BYOG and Hearts.

Dec 3, 2015, 11:22 PM

HAVE FUN Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic