Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Special teams hitmaster Chad Smith hoping to take his success to linebacker
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,267

New Story: Special teams hitmaster Chad Smith hoping to take his success to linebacker

Apr 2, 2017, 8:43 AM

Special teams hitmaster Chad Smith hoping to take his success to linebacker

Chad Smith was a key component in Clemson’s special teams success last season, making big play after big play on kickoff or punt coverage. Now he wants to take that success to defense. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Special teams hitmaster Chad Smith hoping to take his success to linebacker

Apr 2, 2017, 9:54 AM

I hope Chad plays well. I am curious about something. Why don't we ever hear about 5 star recruit Shaq Smith when they are talking about the linebackers? Is he hurt? I thought he would be a good one for us coming out of HS.

Re: New Story: Special teams hitmaster Chad Smith hoping to take his success to linebacker

Apr 3, 2017, 5:33 PM

I seem to recall Dabo being not quite satisfied with his level of maturity last year. Hopefully, the year off has given him a whole new perspective. An attitude adjustment, shall we say? :)

Shaq Smith?

Apr 2, 2017, 10:07 AM

I haven't heard anything about Shaq Smith in a while. How is he doing. I haven't kept up to date on tigetnet because of college so I might have missed something but I still check it every couple days. Thought he was gonna do something last year but he red-shirted. I was thinking he would definitely be a factor this year, but I don't really remember seeing anything about him in a while.

Apr 2, 2017, 10:09 AM

Looking forward to the spring game. Chad has put on weight and is a talented player.
GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When he committed to us he put in a ton of energy

Apr 2, 2017, 10:24 AM

Trying to recruit other players. This is exactly the kind of guy we need representing us

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Apr 2, 2017, 11:17 AM

Looking forward to seeing what BV puts together to keep the LB's and the rest of the defense on par with what we have become used to ("Dominance"!). I suspect our defense will be great next year, maybe even better than last year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn't this the most talented linebacker crew ever? Or at

Apr 2, 2017, 1:49 PM

least the potential?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you gotta like it when

Apr 2, 2017, 1:57 PM

Asked about the LB's, BV just smiled.

Re: you gotta like it when

Apr 3, 2017, 5:30 PM

I like it! It's twoo, it's Twoo, it's TWOO!!!!

Apr 3, 2017, 6:49 PM

You can do it Chad!

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,267
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic