Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: "Slash" Wilkins ready to add another job title to his resume: Team Leader
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

New Story: "Slash" Wilkins ready to add another job title to his resume: Team Leader

Jul 17, 2017, 2:46 PM

"Slash" Wilkins ready to add another job title to his resume: Team Leader

Christian Wilkins does a little bit of everything for the Clemson football team. He plays defensive tackle and can play defensive end when needed. He catches passes on fake punts. He catches touchdown passes. And now he’s ready to add another job title to his resume. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wilkins was a leader in 2016 - Lucky to Have Him

Jul 17, 2017, 5:47 PM

We will need his leadership even more in 2017.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wilkins was a leader in 2016 - Lucky to Have Him

Jul 17, 2017, 9:03 PM

I watched this guy in the Under Armour game, as did many of you, and it was obvious then that he was more than a special player. Bringing in Spiller and Boyd and Watkins and several others was the start of what we have now but none are more important than CW. He will have an unbelievable year and it will be very difficult to let him go. Can't wait for 2017 because of Christian and several other super guys in Orange. Tee it up!

Re: New Story: "Slash" Wilkins ready to add another job title to his resume: Team Leader

Jul 17, 2017, 10:30 PM

Young man desires more than just an education or a destination. The journey is important on a road to achieve a dream. He's rare.
Glad he's a Tiger.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: "Slash" Wilkins ready to add another job title to his resume: Team Leader

Jul 18, 2017, 11:31 AM

I honestly believe that Rare is the right word that fits Christian Wilkins the best. His worthiness on our team is very uncommon for a single player. He can naturally play multiple positions on our defense, plus he can play on both sides of the LOS. Christian Wilkins is an awesome defensive player that posses and displays abilities and skills that is unnatural for young men of his size. Yes, we are very fortunate to have Christian Wilkins on our side, as a Clemson Tiger on and off the field!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:Don't Forget that he can

Jul 18, 2017, 9:59 AM

Also catch passes while riding a bicycle. Not they'll run that play in the valley but they have it in their pocket!

Wait, wait, wait; let me get this straight.

Jul 18, 2017, 10:03 AM

Are you honestly impressed that a guy can catch a football while riding a bicycle?

You must be the model wideout that dropped the pass in the end zone against Auburn that year that would have prevented them from going undefeated & winning it all.

Another Clemson product thats graduating in 2.5 yrs

Jul 19, 2017, 10:30 AM

That speaks volumes to what we recruit at Clemson. "Best is the standard" is the truest statement of any CFB team out there.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic