»
Topic: New Story: Recruits react to Clemson's big win over the Gamecocks
Replies: 18   Last Post: Dec 3, 2014 12:21 AM by: Dugatiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 18  

New Story: Recruits react to Clemson's big win over the Gamecocks

Posted: Nov 30, 2014 8:21 PM

Recruits react to Clemson's big win over the Gamecocks

TigerNet caught up with some of Clemson's recruits to get their thoughts on Clemson's 35-17 win over South Carolina. Full Story »

Re: New Story: Recruits react to Clemson's big win over the Gamecocks

Posted: Nov 30, 2014 8:28 PM

Nothing from Big Albert? That's who I want to hear from! We have to paint him Orange!

Posted: Nov 30, 2014 8:38 PM

David was Hardman, Feaster, and Fields in attendance?

To answer your questions

Posted: Nov 30, 2014 8:45 PM

Only Feaster was there, Hardman and Fields were not there. As for Huggins - he had a great time from everything I've heard. I texted him earlier today and he replied back and said he just wasn't going to talk right now. I wouldn't read anything into it. Huggy Bear is a thoughtful kid, and I'm guessing he wants time to think things over.

2018 editor level memberbadge-seniorwriter.jpg

What are your thoughts on keyshawn johnson jr?

Posted: Nov 30, 2014 9:06 PM

His dad seems to love clemson and appears would be very happy if he came here. Keyshawn johnson jr looks all in as well but I was very surprised with how pro clemson his dad was. People have said they've seen him around downtown and around clemson randomly just taking it in but I haven't personally seen him. I'm sure you know a lot more than I do though, that's just what it looked like from first glance.

2018 student level member

Re: What are your thoughts on keyshawn johnson jr?

Posted: Dec 1, 2014 10:34 PM

Hope this young man commits to the Tigers ... we need to keep this program strong. Go Tigers!!!!!

and that was after Feaster

Posted: Nov 30, 2014 9:07 PM

showed out the night before for SHS!

Chad Smith....Come on down!! Love this kid's attitude!!***

[2]
Posted: Nov 30, 2014 9:19 PM

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: Chad Smith....Come on down!! Love this kid's attitude!!***

[1]
Posted: Dec 1, 2014 7:18 AM

So do I, and that also goes for most all of the guys we have coming. This will be a great group, IMO. Especially excited about the new emphasis placed on the OL and the DL. The OL played the best game on Saturday that I have seen in a long time. Proud of those guys!

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Dec 1, 2014 10:36 PM

Loved it... hope all these recruits will see the magic of running down the Hill. Nothing like it, I don't see any entrance any better in this country.

Posted: Dec 3, 2014 12:21 AM

There is no question about it. We do have "The Most Exciting 25 Seconds In College Football" as our entrance, and nobody is even a close second.

As long as no one else leaves behind Coach Morris

Posted: Nov 30, 2014 9:44 PM

I think we will be ok. If we lose Coach BV then im sure we will lose quite a few recruits. Im sure we may lose 1 or 2 behind Morris leaving but i think after the win that the team put on it cemented several commits to Clemson. Cant wait til next season! Watching Superman Watson & Tucker Isreal fire the footballs down the field is going to be amazing to watch!!

Re: As long as no one else leaves behind Coach Morris

Posted: Dec 1, 2014 10:39 PM

You know I haven't heard a lot about AScott and that sideline speedy tip toeing to make that touch down. I have never seen anyone do that. He had such balance ... can't get over it. We have some great players on our team and they showed it.

[3]
Posted: Nov 30, 2014 10:16 PM

It makes me feel good when you hear or read the commits saying "we". It let's me know they already feel like they're part of the program and the family.

Posted: Dec 1, 2014 7:16 AM

Me too! Hard to believe any recruit with good judgement would not have been totally impressed with us after the performance we put together on Saturday. Very excited to be a Tiger! We too special!

Posted: Dec 1, 2014 10:39 PM

So right!

Posted: Nov 30, 2014 11:59 PM

I don't see us losing a lot of recruits when CM leaves, nor do I think a large group of assistants leaving. Think chad will pull from guy that have Texas roots. And why would our recruits head to Texas to play at SMU ? Think we'll be fine. I'm sure dabo will use the bowl to try Scott out there. I hope we keep coach V for a while. If not I hope it's his dream job.

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Dec 1, 2014 6:12 AM

Any news on recruits reaction to the Morris news?

Posted: Dec 1, 2014 10:31 PM

Looking forward to having these guys, looking forward to cheering for them. We will see you guys in the future. Go Future Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies: 18  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Gear

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale: 4 Season Tickets - Lower Deck, Section L Row Q. $1,050 each. Email if interested

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
4386 people have read this post