Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Nike World Headquarters: Five days with the nation's best recruits at The Opening
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,640

New Story: Nike World Headquarters: Five days with the nation's best recruits at The Opening

Jul 10, 2017, 7:01 AM

Nike World Headquarters: Five days with the nation's best recruits at The Opening

I didn’t know what to think or expect when the bosses here at TigerNet made the decision to send me to Nike’s The Opening in Beaverton, Oregon. I’ve covered a lot of big games and events, but recruiting’s premier event was something I had never covered. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Nike World Headquarters: Five days with the nation's best recruits at The Opening

Jul 10, 2017, 7:20 AM

I had a similar experience several years ago with Budget and renting a pull behind trailer. Haven't used them since and never will.

Re: New Story: Nike World Headquarters: Five days with the nation's best recruits at The Opening

Jul 10, 2017, 8:15 AM

Travelogue was good David. Any insights on some of our targets. Maybe they're inappropriate for Tnet. If not, you're opinions are welcome as rain.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lets hope the Fratellis forgot to check David's marble bag

Jul 10, 2017, 8:29 AM

and he is bringing all those 5* gems back to Clemson...

https://youtu.be/_PD6RJYGQp4

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Jul 10, 2017, 10:57 AM

David, You're correct in having Crater Lake on your bucket list. It's a fantastic trip by itself. However, the state of Oregon is a hidden gem for travelers. From the Columbia River Gorge to Mt. Hood to Bend, OR to Deschutes River area to the incredible coastline...and I haven't even mentioned Portland. Thanks for the recruiting updates.

Jul 10, 2017, 12:36 PM

I'm envious on so many levels. As much as I love recruiting and thing the event would be a blast, I think I'm more jealous of your trip up to the NW. One of the most beautiful places I've ever been. I haven't been to Oregon yet, but I've spent time in Northern Cali (San Fran, Monterrey, Big Sur area) and I'm dying to go back soon. Love those redwoods. Great article DH

I had one of those unbelievable online discounts from car

Jul 10, 2017, 4:30 PM

rentals when I flew in to San Francisco. There was 150 people waiting in line, and few cars left. Noticed no line next door at Enterprise, so they charged more, but it was worth it!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

a week n portland & ur "ready for next year", dhood?

Jul 10, 2017, 5:49 PM

that's the best you can do? if the wealthy bastages that fund your honeymoon retreat let me have your job next year, i'll go way beyond "rfny"..heyull, i'll do it without my wife..that's a bundle saved right there..i'll even stay in a 3-star chain if my uv scanner doesn't explode over every surface.

but if the illuminati don't acept my offer, i hope they move the opening to starkville for the foreseeable future..they have a chick fil a.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,640
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic