Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Never again: Gamecocks looking for revenge after 56-7
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 49
| visibility 1

New Story: Never again: Gamecocks looking for revenge after 56-7

Nov 22, 2017, 7:01 AM

Never again: Gamecocks looking for revenge after 56-7

There’s no love or respect lost between the Tigers and the Gamecocks. The sting and disappointment from the 56-7 debacle aren't far from the minds of South Carolina players as Rivalry Week heats up. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Never again: Gamecocks looking for revenge after 56-7

Nov 22, 2017, 7:04 AM

We need a repeat of 2016. Make them go from angry to sullen.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well....bless their hearts.

Nov 22, 2017, 7:25 AM

Reality of their true abilities is gong to be like breaking the news of the Easter Bunny and Santa all at once to a 6 year old.

Re: well....bless their hearts.

Nov 22, 2017, 8:39 AM

What about Santa and the Easter Bunny?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm looking for revenge for not beating those fowls 77-7.

Nov 22, 2017, 7:06 AM

So, there's that.

Message was edited by: hartins®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm looking for revenge for not beating those fowls 77-7.

Nov 22, 2017, 7:10 AM

Wow, the butthurt continues. Revenge revenge revenge. LOL This might get you a FG or a trash time touchdown but they can shout revenge all they want to, but talent overcomes emotion every day of the week, and they don't have it. These idiots want to get mad and claim "disrespect" all they want to, but this wasn't instigated by the players, it was the coaches that called the timeouts. When you have a once in a life time quarterback and offense, you reward them with a little attention in their last game. The ####### coots want to think it was to "disrespect" them. It had NOTHING to do with them. Heck, Citadel put up a better fight last week than the all mighty powerful $$$EC USUCK team, and it won't be much different this year. Smack them in the mouth and then get on the bus, come home, and get ready to face a real team, not a bunch of thugs and whiners.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotta congratulate Muscoot... he really sold his coots.

Nov 22, 2017, 7:34 AM

Incredible that he could "sell" them that the timeouts were directed at them. That really speaks to their (lack of) intelligence.

Hey, Coots... the only thing in last year's game that was "about you" was the 56-7 drubbing on the scoreboard. That's the "disrespect" that you earned.

But go ahead and get yourselves mired down in your own embarrassment and self-pity... keep on providing bulletin board fodder by dissing our linebackers. You're just setting yourselves up for another one. Your mouths are writing checks that your a$$e$ can't cash. Spot the ball and let's get on with Chicken Kickin' 2017! Go Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gotta congratulate Muscoot... he really sold his coots.

Nov 22, 2017, 8:18 AM

This 100%! With all that big talk, they have provided much more bulletin board material for us than any they have dreamed up about our honoring our seniors in their last game at Death Valley. The stupidity they have exhibited in an attempt to conger up a reason to play their best really speaks to usuc's desperation. Don't you just love it that we are so in their heads?

Nov 22, 2017, 8:00 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm looking for revenge for not beating those fowls 77-7. ]

There is no body that any of us know that could disrespect the coots more than they disrespect and shame their selves!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2017, 8:47 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm looking for revenge for not beating those fowls 77-7. ]

Miami may not have the whiners that scar has, but I'm guessing they still have their share of thugs.

Why not 77-0?***

Nov 22, 2017, 8:49 AM [ in reply to I'm looking for revenge for not beating those fowls 77-7. ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2017, 7:12 AM

We are in their head. They are not mentally prepared for this game. They are exactly where we want them and they are running their mouth about a superior group of athletes just like last year. Teams that have done that before they played us the last few years have not played well against a fired up Clemson team.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fired up is SOP for Clemson.

Nov 22, 2017, 11:34 AM

It's where we live and who we are.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2017, 7:14 AM

I almost spit out drink when he said "I won't get carried again". I just got a mental image of how embarrassed he had to be as he piggy backed Mike Williams as he strolled into the end zone.

I think they just gave us more motivation

Nov 22, 2017, 7:15 AM

Especially our LB's

:)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You Betcha!

Nov 22, 2017, 8:45 AM

I hope our LBs put Knott on his #### for the whole game. It's gonna be a war in the middle.

So was NC State. They circled the game too. Played it in

Nov 22, 2017, 7:29 AM

their house too. Said they owed us one too. .................Lost.

Re: So was NC State. They circled the game too. Played it in

Nov 22, 2017, 8:04 AM

Remember when the Louisville team said it was “Our time” to win the ACC?...

...That was great.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So was NC State. They circled the game too. Played it in

Nov 22, 2017, 1:31 PM

Was the biggest game in Loserville history!! ????

Nov 22, 2017, 7:43 AM

I completely understand why this game is such a motivational factor. When this is your last game of the season, you want to come out fighting. Oh wait, I guess they may go to a toilet bowl......
Our LBs have dropped off from last year? Hmmmm, talk about disrespect.
Oh, and by the way Usuc, if you can't stop our 3rd string from scoring, how is that our fault? It's your job to stop them, stop whining.

Nov 22, 2017, 7:47 AM

I hope Tre Lamar plays. I love Ben but Joseph, O'Daniel, and Lamar are a dang good group at LB.

Nov 22, 2017, 7:53 AM

First of all, respect is earned, not given. And they did nothing last year to earn our respect. Secondly, I don't get all the disrespect talk about calling the timeouts for a curtain call for a great group of men that took us to championship game and were on the way to the second one. It's done in basketball all the time. Maybe if we would have let Watson throw another touchdown pass, it might have been slightly disrespectful. If I were them, I would have had my feelings hurt by the scout team scoring more than the timeouts. Go Tigers! Beat the gamehens!

Handjobs in the stands, copulation in the parking lot...

Nov 22, 2017, 11:37 AM

and they want respect?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2017, 7:56 AM

I remember all the big promises and big talk our teams had when they beat us 5 in a Row. Big talk and promises of never again don't win FB games, recruiting at a high level every year is what wins FB games, and that is exactly what Dabo went out and done. Dabo and our coaches went out and recruited the best college players they could get that wanted to audition for the NFL while at Clemson. Dabo has recruited more NFL talent in his time as HC at Clemson, than Clemson has put in the NFL through out Tiger FB history, and that is what wins FB games. Big talk is just that, talk, idle BS talked by players that carry their last years A$S kicking on their shoulders till the next time that same team KICK'S their A$S again. I believe as Dabo believes, championship teams are built through championship recruiting, and Mustcan't sure hasn't recruited Championship players to usuc, so I really don't see where all that never again BS they continuously TALK is coming from, and it is just TALK by a bunch of low life losers with the same loser mentality just like their low life loser coach. GOOOO TIGERSSS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2017, 7:58 AM

Can we hurry up and play already so we can shut these clowns up? Talk is cheap. Reminds me of Oklahoma a couple years ago except it's the worthless Coots. I hope they keep talking it's only helping us.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And that my friends is why they are coots LOL***

Nov 22, 2017, 8:09 AM

Anyone who thinks those timeouts were to “gloat” is an idiot

Nov 22, 2017, 8:12 AM

Gamecock = idiot, so...***

Nov 22, 2017, 8:39 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^ THIS ^^^^***

Nov 22, 2017, 8:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Nov 22, 2017, 8:34 AM

In 2013 we turned the ball over SIX TIMES. They'll need a similar miracle to keep it close.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Nov 22, 2017, 8:37 AM

I hope Dorian O'Daniel reads this stuff particularly about the drop-off at linebacker. Neither one of Carolina's linebackers could tote Dorians jockstrap this year. Gamecocks act like this is the first time Clemson put so many points on them. Going to say my prayers and eat my vitamins and hope that we can show them another plateful on Saturday. Same old story out of the Gamecocks. Win Lose or Draw they still have that poor attitude. God bless the Clemson Tigers and may they rip the ##### to shreds on Saturday.

Nov 22, 2017, 8:48 AM

Bring it on, ###### face. You're gonna die on your own field.

They're upset over the 56-7 beatdown, but...

Nov 22, 2017, 8:55 AM

the fact of the matter is, if Dabo and his staff hadn't started substituting so liberally starting in the first half and continuing throughout the entire second half, the score would have been much worse, so instead of being pi$$ed-off, those deluded goobers should be thanking him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Hmm... It was gloating and disrespectful for Clemson...

Nov 22, 2017, 9:06 AM

to do it in football, but it was okay when Martin and Staley did it for their basketball teams? Can we say "Double Standard", boys and girls?

I have to agree that the 2 timeouts late were disrespectful,

Nov 22, 2017, 9:50 AM

we really should have done that in the 2nd quarter when the game was over!

Those big meanies in Owange huwt our feewings***

Nov 22, 2017, 10:42 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Water the Point Tree

"I won't get carried again." lol***

Nov 22, 2017, 11:19 AM

He's just as skinny as ever, hope he has to tackle Milan.

Nov 22, 2017, 11:26 AM

nm

Never again

Nov 22, 2017, 11:22 AM

will Jamarcus King be dragged into the endzone by another player.

He's lifting weights, he's huge!

I'm huge!

Nov 22, 2017, 11:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All this time I thought "Never Again" was about

Nov 22, 2017, 11:23 AM

Not letting the Gamecocks score to ruin a perfectly good shut-out & route.

Re: All this time I thought "Never Again" was about

Nov 22, 2017, 12:34 PM

If I had any wishes about this game other than just beating the chicken shiot out of them, it would be a shutout with that beating. I would hope that beating them will be as easy as clubbing baby seal's without a single injury going into the ACCCG. I think that Miami will have much more nuts than the coots bc they are a ACC team!!! Goooo Tigerssss, just one game at a time to the NCG!!!

All that emotion will be fine...

Nov 22, 2017, 11:33 AM

until they face a Clemson team that punches them in the head again and again then they'll walk away with another moral victory, if they can walk.

Nov 22, 2017, 2:48 PM

I seem to recall similar talk after 63-17. How did that work out in 2004? Just be ready and play a clean game Tigers. Limit turnovers and we win.

The never again attitude is ours. After going 0-5, never again will they win. So far so good.***

Nov 22, 2017, 3:41 PM

Re: New Story: Never again: Gamecocks looking for revenge after 56-7***

Nov 22, 2017, 3:42 PM

Nov 22, 2017, 6:25 PM

All this talk from the SC players is just so much whistling past the graveyard. We have the better players & the better coaches and they know that.

Nov 22, 2017, 10:08 PM

not so sure of that.would refer you to benley's comments after last year's game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

They're looking in the wrong place.***

Nov 22, 2017, 8:00 PM

LOL...Jakey...you don't even

Nov 22, 2017, 8:31 PM

remember most of that game. You were dazed. And along with some acting, took yourself out of the game. Every person watching that game saw the deer in the headlights look you had starting about mid 1st quarter. The same thing will happen this year.

Replies: 49
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic