Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Matt Bockhorst feels good, is ready to hit somebody
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,796

New Story: Matt Bockhorst feels good, is ready to hit somebody

May 1, 2017, 7:01 AM

Matt Bockhorst feels good, is ready to hit somebody

Matt Bockhorst is feeling good, he’s almost fully recovered from his knee injury, and now he’s ready for the one thing that makes him happy. He’s ready to hit somebody. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Matt Bockhorst feels good, is ready to hit somebody

May 1, 2017, 9:06 AM

What a great attitude. I've no doubt he can carry the fighting spirit onto the field. Great Tiger in the making.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2017, 12:41 PM

With all the hype behind the guys we have been signing lately, I think this young man might have gotten forgotten by many of us, but this guy is going to be a real good one for us I think.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2017, 12:55 PM

From the day that a FB player steps on what ever college they will be playing for, and they're biggest dream is to play FB in the NFL. Then they better begin their NFL training day one. A social life during their 3 to 4 years of college FB should be totally insignificant if their main gold and biggest dream is to move on to the NFL after college FB. Any and everything in their personal lives must be put on hold except for their school work, and their training through college FB. They need to keep in their head that pro FB scouts are looking for players that can replace players that already has experience in the NFL. When they leave college for the NFL, they must be good enough to take those slots within their first year of being in the NFL. To do that, they don't have time for nothing but their school work and FB training during their time in college. That sound really tough for kids just coming out of HS, and it will be really tough but, they have a choice of being a decent college player and get everything they can get from their free education to get a great job out of college. Or they can maintain a passing grade, and put most of their time into training for the NFL. But a heavy social life in college for scholarship sports people almost assures them neither.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2017, 7:52 PM

It is easy to forget those recruits we've already signed while getting wrapped up in the next shiny star on the horizon. We have got an awesome group of rising freshmen, next couple of years gonna be a lot of fun.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,796
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic