Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Jeff Scott says each of the QBs "had their moments"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

New Story: Jeff Scott says each of the QBs "had their moments"

Apr 9, 2017, 12:58 PM

Jeff Scott says each of the QBs "had their moments"

At first glance, co-offensive coordinator Jeff Scott had the same spring game impression of Clemson’s quarterbacks as everybody else: They each had their moments. (Photo by David Grooms) Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Jeff Scott says each of the QBs "had their moments"

Apr 9, 2017, 5:48 PM

My none coaching self judging by the spring game alone would say;

Tucker had the best day. Seemed to move the pocket, a few times went through progressions, and seemed to put the ball on the money more times than not.

Cooper seemed to come in 2nd. He made plays with legs when needed but looked to pass first. The arm is undeniable and seems that if he had more reps in the game would have settled in sooner. His last drive was pretty telling.

3rd would be a Tie with Bryant and Johnson. Kelley seems to tuck and run a little to soon, BUT run he can. Johnson had some bad snaps but the ones that were good he seemed to lock into one receiver. The tools are there though for sure.

Conclusion Our D and improved Special teams will keep us in and even win some games for us. Our O will be fine with whoever is at the helm come Fall. And just think Tee Higgins isn't even here yet. :)

Agreed.

Apr 10, 2017, 10:06 AM

The QB won't have to put the team on his back like DW did several times last year. Just don't get us beat.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: New Story: Jeff Scott says each of the QBs "had their moments"

Apr 10, 2017, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Jeff Scott says each of the QBs "had their moments" ]

I agree with your thoughts on Cooper. Loved his last drive. Reminded me very much of drives DW used to conduct. I think with more reps he may settle in and get more comfortable. I believe he is our best option

I don't think we got a good look at HunterJ. The bad snaps

Apr 10, 2017, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Jeff Scott says each of the QBs "had their moments" ]

he had to handle had to be distracting - as well as throwing the timing off on several plays.

And no - I'm not Hunter's Mom! :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't think we got a good look at HunterJ. The bad snaps

Apr 10, 2017, 8:56 PM

Hunter seemed like the only one that showed some signs that he can keep his eyes down field and look for an open receiver. Meanwhile Auburn looked real good. We are going to need to score 30 to win that game. I was surprised to see number 42 get pushed around by the OL.

I thought the same thing. Bad snaps & some drops IIRC.***

Apr 13, 2017, 1:17 PM [ in reply to I don't think we got a good look at HunterJ. The bad snaps ]

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic