Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Israel throws for 600 yards in a span of two weeks, but he's still not satisfied
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

New Story: Israel throws for 600 yards in a span of two weeks, but he's still not satisfied

Oct 29, 2014, 7:01 AM

Israel throws for 600 yards in a span of two weeks, but he's still not satisfied

Clemson 2015 quarterback commit and Orlando (FL) Lake Nona standout Tucker Israel set a Florida record by throwing for 659 yards a few weeks ago, and followed that up with another 600-yard performance last week. What does he say about the records? Why is he not satisfied with his season? When will he visit Clemson next? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Israel throws for 600 yards in a span of two weeks, but he's still not satisfied

Oct 29, 2014, 7:32 AM

So impressed with his comments regarding such personally outstanding numbers. Never once did he talk about his own achievements. Meanwhile , as he talked abot the YAC's from his receivers I caught myself thinking ...do we have anyone looking at these players ? Wow. Great recruit .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: New Story: Israel throws for 600 yards in a span of two weeks, but he's still not satisfied

Oct 29, 2014, 7:38 AM

I can't wait until Him and Bryant to be on campus for the next three to four years, but I am worried about the concern for playing time between Israel and Bryant. Will both be happy with their roles coming out of college with their recruiting numbers?

Oct 29, 2014, 7:43 AM

Not sure how it will play out there , but having riches on top of riches is usually to ones advantage .
Look down in Cola , not a decent QB on campus to follow Thomson ...who of course is merely serviceable at best.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 29, 2014, 7:50 AM

How about a shoutout to your offensive line?

We Need 3 Deep - Risky Position

Oct 29, 2014, 8:12 AM

We need a 3-deep quality QB situation. Obviously we don't have that now but given our offense requires the QB to run the ball we can expect to have QBs struggle to stay healthy. EVERYBODY that comes in will have a chance to play at some point - unless the coaches have zero confidence in them (then the hurt one will play). Hopefully all our QB prospects welcome the challenge of carrying the ball and work on their durability in the weight room.

It is actually about 1300 yards in two weeks.***

Oct 29, 2014, 8:16 AM

Oct 29, 2014, 10:23 AM

I'm impressed by his numbers since his freshman year. But I am more impressed with his team attitude. He already realizes that the whole team contributed to his numbers. Looking forward to seeing him next year. 2015 class is going to have 2 great QB's and it will be great to have the talent available if needed.
The other thing that I, probably like the rest of Tiger Net is wondering, what class are the receivers that Isreal is throwing to? Are they on the radar with the Clemson Coaching Staff? Also hearing that they have some outstanding linemen on both sides.of the ball. A buddy of mine said that 3 of them were huge, as well as.fast and he has seen them play. Might be worth looking into.

his coach

Oct 29, 2014, 10:54 AM

I bet there are a couple high school coaches in that area who don't like Israel's coach too much. Good for him (Israel) but there's no way our high school coach would keep a kid of the field for 9 touchdowns. Especially not a kid who's already committed to a great school and doesn't need the hype/exposure. Also it was obviously against a inferior team if they have beat up on them before (10 touchdowns as a freshman). Pretty classless.

Oct 29, 2014, 11:17 AM

This Kid is a stud. Every video I have seen of him shows good arm strength, pretty decent mobility and a nice release. I would love to see a bit more size on him, but still, love what I see with him. Also, while i agree we need depth, I am interested in seeing if we can really sign all these guys, to include the ones we have targeted for 2016, with DW being a Freshman this year. It will mean 2-3 years at a minimum holding a clipboard. How many young Gunslingers do you know that want to do that for that long? Or would they rather go somewhere else that no later than a year in they are getting a look to play? I also wonder, are these guys committed to Clemson? Or are they Chad guys and will follow him wherever he may depart to.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Israel throws for 600 yards in a span of two weeks, but he's still not satisfied***

Oct 29, 2014, 11:18 AM

Oct 29, 2014, 11:19 AM

That is just SICK!!!! Glad you'll be wearing orange Tucker!!!

Oct 29, 2014, 11:25 AM

They lost to Osceola (Leads conf. 8-1) and Winter Park in reference.to the 2 losses Isreal talked about. His leading receiver, or favorite target has l believe 86 catches for almost 1500 yds and 17 TDs. Has almost 1700 yards total offense ( punt and Kick off and rushing yds).

Come on man!

Oct 29, 2014, 11:42 AM

Laces out Dan!!!

Re: Come on man!

Oct 29, 2014, 12:12 PM

That's the first thing I noticed too. LSU had a qb (Russel I think) that threw without the laces and it always amazed me.

Oct 29, 2014, 12:21 PM

Lake Nona should schedule some higher ranked teams in Florida. For some reason MaxPreps has them ranked 2,835th nationally and 172nd in the state of FL. Their competition is not that much higher. In comparison, Byrnes is 177th nationally and Dutch Fork is 317th, and I'm not aware of us recruiting any of their players.

If he's a system QB that's one heck of a system.***

Oct 29, 2014, 12:22 PM

I have no doubt that if he was on the team right now

Oct 29, 2014, 7:35 PM

He would probably be getting significant playing time, if not starting. That's no knock to Cole it just seems that Tucker would be the better QB in Morris 's offense. I think we will have pretty good depth at the QB position next year

No doubt. Our program was put in jeopardy by making

Oct 29, 2014, 7:53 PM

concessions to Chad Kelly not to sign any other QB's so that he would sign. He turned out to be a character instead of having character. Now, we are starting someone who was recruited and signed before Chad Morris was hired. We have to sign great talent, but with Dabo's uncompromising policy on rule benders and breakers, we better be real sure on the character aspect too.

Re: I have no doubt that if he was on the team right now

Oct 29, 2014, 7:55 PM [ in reply to I have no doubt that if he was on the team right now ]

kid has a decent set of wheels on him to boot.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tucker will be the 18th to throw for 13,000 yards. DeShaun

Oct 29, 2014, 8:13 PM

is one of the first 17. Pretty amazing we'll have both on campus soon.

Interesting

Oct 31, 2014, 5:28 AM

I'm telling y'all, this will be an interesting QB battle this coming year. Not only for the starting job, but the back up as well. With Watson, Bryant, and Israel this will be interesting to see how it unfolds. I think that Watson will win the job, but people will be surprised by how close it will be.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic