Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Grady Jarrett: The man in the middle emerging as team leader
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,179

New Story: Grady Jarrett: The man in the middle emerging as team leader

Aug 2, 2014, 12:49 PM

Grady Jarrett: The man in the middle emerging as team leader

Senior defensive tackle Grady Jarrett has always led by example, but with the departure of team leaders like Tajh Boyd Jarrett has taken on the mantle of vocal leader and mentor to a host of young players. What does he say about being a leader? What does he say about the defensive line? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Grady Jarrett: The man in the middle emerging as team leader

Aug 2, 2014, 12:53 PM

sweet...

crisis averted.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 2, 2014, 8:36 PM

There's a message here. Grady didn't come in as a highly touted prospect. Like Levon Kirkland, he came in and re-invented himself in the weight room. It all starts there.
I think the light bulb regarding that has gone on with our coaching staff. That weigh-in totally changed the nature of our team. We are a much bigger and stronger team, across the board. Some smart coach (can't remember who) said that most games are won or lost in the off-season. We have the potential to be a real surprise this season. If somehow the OL can come through, we can be a potent two-dimensional offense. If the secondary steps up, we'll have a nasty defense.

Aug 2, 2014, 8:49 PM

My wife and I met Grady last December at Best Buy in Anderson. Nice guy, very engaging fellow. I wished him the best for the bowl game and he was very thankful. A Clemson Man if ever there was one. Looking forward to how Grady and all these Seniors lead the team. Go Tigers! 8-30-14

Anyone know where to get that bucket hat he's wearing? I've

Aug 2, 2014, 9:18 PM

looked online but can't find that particular lid. Obviously can't find any Clemson merchandise in the stores out here in TX, so any help is appreciated.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Anyone know where to get that bucket hat he's wearing? I've

Aug 2, 2014, 10:09 PM

You may catch one online somewhere, but apparently it is discontinued. I went looking for it when I saw the pic of him wearing it a few months ago and just missed it; even though it was listed as on clearance, it was just sold out. I believe it was at Coach Ibrahim's place. Haven't seen it since.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With all his success, his highest salary was $25,000 a year. The president of the university, Dr. R. F. Poole, feared that professors who earned less would be upset. "He called me up and said that he didn't want me to tell anybody what I made," Howard once said. "I said: 'Doc, you don't have to worry. I'm as ashamed as you are of what you pay me.' " - Frank Howard Obituary, New York Times, 01/27/1996

yeah, that's what I thought, but thanks anyway though.***

Aug 6, 2014, 8:37 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,179
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic