Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Gore soared, fell and hopes to rise again
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 2,149

New Story: Gore soared, fell and hopes to rise again

Mar 31, 2015, 3:50 PM

Gore soared, fell and hopes to rise again

Prior to the start of the 2014 season Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney raved about the progress of right tackle Joe Gore, saying that the redshirt junior out of Lake Waccamaw, N.C., had “soared” above the rest of the offensive linemen in fall camp. Then came surgery on his appendix. What does he say about the surgery and his recovery? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Gore soared, fell and hopes to rise again

Mar 31, 2015, 6:43 PM

Dude sure looks the part getting off the bus.

Looks the part when you watch him move, too. Athletic, incredibly light feet for a big fella. Wingspan of a 747.

But for cryin' out loud...hit somebody, my man. Reminds me some of Cory Lambert, watching him play. Million-dollar talent, but maybe didn't seem to have enough junkyard dog in him. There's a huge payday there if the guy only plays to his very obvious physical talent. With a movie-villain name like "Joe Gore" you'd think he'd be a nasty guy, too. Shame....

"certain media outlets who thrive on criticism"

Apr 1, 2015, 5:38 AM

This has to be a reference to Shaking the Southland. The original staff over there was very very shrill. I also frequent that site, along with The Clemson Insider, because I am a Clemson sports nut. It's unfortunate that their criticism was always so aggressive and at times, leveled immature personal attacks. The name calling always detracted immensely from pretty extensive football knowledge and at times fair assessments of the program.

I am not sure the more recent group at STS has had enough time on task for me to figure out if they are different.

Perspective is important and as I slowly become a grumpy old middle aged white dude, please always let me remember that these are kids playing a game.

Replies: 2
| visibility 2,149
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic