»
Topic: New Story: Georgia Tech's Paul Johnson expects Clemson fans to be "wound up"
Replies: 12   Last Post: Oct 25, 2017 12:59 PM by: Gomer Pyle
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 12  

New Story: Georgia Tech's Paul Johnson expects Clemson fans to be "wound up"

[1]
Posted: Oct 25, 2017 7:01 AM

Georgia Tech's Paul Johnson expects Clemson fans to be "wound up"

Georgia Tech head coach Paul Johnson knows that playing Clemson is tough no matter the day or time, but playing in Death Valley at night makes for a tough task. Especially when the fans are wound up. Full Story »

Re: New Story: Georgia Tech's Paul Johnson expects Clemson fans to be "wound up"

[2]
Posted: Oct 25, 2017 7:27 AM

Well Pawll, we'll be a lot more than loud and wound up. Think of a caged, hungry Tiger turned loose in a field of chickens and you'll get the picture.

military_donation.jpg

Re: New Story: Georgia Tech's Paul Johnson expects Clemson fans to be "wound up"

[2]
Posted: Oct 25, 2017 7:30 AM

Paul pretty much knows everything an if his players don't execute the way he told them to they will lose. Paul's never had a lose that was his fault.

I hope we run the score up and make them look bad. If DD O'daniel does his thing we should dominate all night.

Go Tigers!!

2020 white level member

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!

The best is yet to come!! I’m so grateful for Clemson Football going into the 2020’s

Posted: Oct 25, 2017 7:35 AM

Loss that was his fault. That perfect PJ run scheme lol!

2020 white level member

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!

The best is yet to come!! I’m so grateful for Clemson Football going into the 2020’s

[1]
Posted: Oct 25, 2017 7:35 AM

We're going to be drowning if this dang rain does move out of the forecast.

Literally the only day for like 2 weeks of otherwise beautifully forecasted weather showing any rain is Saturday.

2020 student level member

[1]
Posted: Oct 25, 2017 7:58 AM

Surely with a wet field, our coaches will sit Bryant if they aren't already planning to. We need him for NC State.

Would've been better if he said "Clemson fans will be "crunk***

Posted: Oct 25, 2017 8:44 AM

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Oct 25, 2017 8:50 AM

Get Ready.jpg(81.0 K)

Tiger Nation, Get Your Rain Gear Ready!!!!

Hopefully the situation with the thinly populated hill has

Posted: Oct 25, 2017 9:52 AM

been corrected or it isn't going to be loud as he normally is accustomed to.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Oct 25, 2017 10:25 AM

I remember a couple of rainy games 2 years ago (ND and GT). The Death Valley crowd showed up pretty well for those. IMO the team needs us now even more. Let’s go Death Valley crowd!!!! Show Pawl just how “wound up” we can get!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!

Translation:

Posted: Oct 25, 2017 11:57 AM

"When we lose it will be all about the boys not executing the game plan. Clemson won't really be better than GT and it sure as hail won't be my fault so I'll go ahead and tell you right now. I've recruited just as good as Clemson, I coach just as good as Dabo, Jeff, Tony and Brent and I'm not about to take the blame for a loss, not now, not ever. My game plan is just fine."

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: Sounds to me

Posted: Oct 25, 2017 12:57 PM

that Johnson disrespected this year's Clemson offense ( mainly the offensive line citing that the running backs are only home run hitters ). Without a doubt a challenge have been issued.

Hopefully Pawl takes some antacids before

Posted: Oct 25, 2017 12:59 PM

the game. Don't know if I can bare that sour look for 4 hours.

Replies: 12  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Virginia
FOR SALE: Tickets in TDM row KK seats 12 and 14. $180 for the pair. Will be transferred after issuance. Also i...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
3400 people have read this post