Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Future Tiger helps lift spirits of young Clemson fan battling for his life
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 4,510

New Story: Future Tiger helps lift spirits of young Clemson fan battling for his life

Jun 3, 2014, 5:20 PM

Future Tiger helps lift spirits of young Clemson fan battling for his life

The love of all things Clemson brought two families close together recently, where a large and healthy football player made the day of a small Clemson fan battling for his life. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is AWESOME***

Jun 3, 2014, 5:22 PM

Greco Roman wants to wrestle....sounds about right.***

Jun 3, 2014, 5:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers going out for Greco. Great Job Frunmorgen!!

Jun 3, 2014, 5:37 PM

Proud to have you as a Tiger even if you never play a sngle down.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Another class act Dabo has brought on board.***

Jun 3, 2014, 5:39 PM

Re: Another class act Dabo has brought on board.***

Jun 3, 2014, 7:08 PM

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DaBo keeps doing it right!! Congrats Jake!U are our kind of folks!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Folk***

Jun 3, 2014, 8:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow, great job from a future Tiger!

Jun 3, 2014, 5:47 PM

But as a parent I can't imagine a doctor telling me my son only had a year or less to live. I just cannot understand what that would feel like. Prayers go out to that little boy and to his family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: New Story: Future Tiger helps lift spirits of young Clemson fan battling for his life

Jun 3, 2014, 5:53 PM

Prayers being sent for Greco and the whole Bouzakis Family.
Jake, I'm proud you are a Tiger.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jake Fruhmorgen is all in!

Jun 3, 2014, 6:11 PM

I am so proud to have this young man as part of the Clemson family. Prayers lifted for young Greco!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hang in there Greco and keep fighting. Praying for you and

Jun 3, 2014, 6:20 PM

your family.

Go TIgers! and Go Greco!!

Jake we are proud to have someone of your caliber at Clemson.

Re: New Story: Future Tiger helps lift spirits of young Clemson fan battling for his life

Jun 3, 2014, 6:32 PM

You go Greco and all the Bouzakis Family. Our South Florida Clemson Family wishes you well. Good job Jake, you will fit in well with the entire Clemson Family.

Jun 3, 2014, 6:37 PM

Once again our character rises to the top.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Praying for you Greco and your family for a miracle healing

Jun 3, 2014, 6:58 PM

and thanks Jake for showing what a great caring young man you are.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There is something in those hills......

Jun 3, 2014, 7:32 PM

and recruiting solid young men (and women) both on and off the field/court keeps the tradition growing.

Prayers for Greco and thanks to Jake.

Jun 3, 2014, 7:40 PM

incredible story...

Jun 3, 2014, 7:59 PM

Prayers to the family___thanks for sharing an incredible story of just how much the ""Clemson Family"" cares *****

Jun 3, 2014, 8:39 PM

Prayers for the little man and his family, and thanks to you Jake.

Jun 3, 2014, 8:47 PM

Greco will be in my prays from now until I'm gone from this earth. I'm a softy and a fan to all children that I know that wasn't dealt a good hand for a long life as I have had. God please in the name of Jesus bless this child by proving the doctors wrong by giving Greco a long healthy and happy life with his family Amen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please put Greco on your daily prayer list & make a donation

Jun 3, 2014, 9:10 PM

website is www.savegreco.com......read the story. They are a Clemson family.

website waqs wrong in above post. It is www.livegreco.com***

Jun 3, 2014, 9:13 PM

prayers for all the family-welcome to a true Tiger.***

Jun 4, 2014, 8:21 AM [ in reply to Please put Greco on your daily prayer list & make a donation ]

Jun 3, 2014, 9:30 PM

Great job Jake!

Two Great Families - God Bless Both of Them***

Jun 3, 2014, 11:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Future Tiger helps lift spirits of young Clemson fan battling for his life***

Jun 4, 2014, 12:00 AM

Jun 4, 2014, 12:03 AM

Just made the decision to cut back this week and help this family out Who else is all in? I think we can all help them make that 5k goal by end of week. What say you?

Tough story to read. Glad you shared this. Prayers sent to

Jun 4, 2014, 8:59 AM

this young man and family. May Jake continue to show this type of leadership both off and on the field.

Replies: 26
| visibility 4,510
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic