Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Final Thoughts: It was that kind of night in the Fiesta Bowl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,752

New Story: Final Thoughts: It was that kind of night in the Fiesta Bowl

Jan 1, 2017, 12:01 PM

Final Thoughts: It was that kind of night in the Fiesta Bowl

A year ago, the media barged into Clemson’s postgame locker room at University of Phoenix Stadium and dealt with the aftermath of the Tigers’ gut-punch of a loss to Alabama in the national title game. Saturday night, the Tigers were in the visitors’ locker room, and the celebrations were far different from the downcast eyes and grim resolve we saw after the loss to Bama.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TgX David & assume you & Nikki are at pool this morn!

Jan 1, 2017, 12:20 PM

SPEED...you hit on it in your article..something the BiG10 still lacks, somewhat..and it showed BiG time last night since Barrett looked so slow!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TgX David & assume you & Nikki are at pool this morn!

Jan 1, 2017, 12:34 PM

Yes, and the SEC hasn't seen Clemson speed like we know it either!!! ORANGE speed Kills!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rampage....

Jan 1, 2017, 12:26 PM

the perfect word for it! Go Tigers, bring home the trophy!

And Happy New Year to all you Tnets!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Rampage....

Jan 1, 2017, 3:01 PM

Happy New Year's TH76!!! Would love to bring it back to Clemson again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This team is determined to win the National championship

Jan 1, 2017, 12:27 PM

They have put in the work day after day and no doubt they have the talent to win it all!!!

I believe this is the year we win our 1st Playoff Championship and I believe we will win multiple playoff National Championships over the next 5 years!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: New Story: Final Thoughts: It was that kind of night in the Fiesta Bowl

Jan 1, 2017, 12:37 PM

What idiot would expect Michigan to completely shut down Cook?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2017, 2:07 PM

A BiG hack.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2017, 1:09 PM

Congratulations to Clemson for a great win over a really tough team. Best of luck in the Alabama game.

David who was that Buckaroo beat writer

Jan 1, 2017, 3:11 PM

Post it up, here...

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Jan 1, 2017, 4:34 PM

Great article David. I'm LOL'ing @ the comment by the Ohio St. writer about Clemson not having seen the type of talent the Buckeyes would put on the field.

That quote, and the outlandish comment by Cowherd about Clemson being a fraud shows that the perception of Clemson and the ACC by outsiders is still flawed. Many still do not give Clemson or the ACC due credit. It makes me wonder if these people actually watch Clemson or the ACC. It would not surprise me if the answer is no in many cases.

And for that writer to tell you to come and see him after Michigan held Cook to “34 yards on 23 carries”, it seems pretty clear that he has overindulged in the Big 10 Kool Aid. I fully expected Florida State to beat Michigan, and have confidence that they could beat a lot of the better teams outside of the ACC.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Jan 1, 2017, 5:29 PM

This was a tough year to win the ACC, as a bunch of experienced teams with good QB play returned...the ACC won 3 out of 4 end of year rival games against the SEC, as Clemson beat Carolina, Georgia Tech beat Georgia, and Florida St. beat Florida...and so far in bowl games the ACC is 8-3 with only Clemson's National Championship game left for the ACC...With only the Natty left, the ACC is 3-1 vs the SEC and 3-1 vs the Big Ten in this year's bowl games...Top to bottom I think this is the toughest I've seen the ACC on a seasonal basis...pretty impressive for Clemson to win the ACC this year^^

Jan 1, 2017, 6:02 PM

Good points. I would add that in winning the ACC, we knocked down several barriers with road wins at Auburn, Georgia Tech, and Florida State. In years past, winning games like those on the road were a real concern.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Jan 2, 2017, 6:45 AM

The sports world hasn't been paying attention!

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,752
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic