Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Elliott likes competition on the offensive line
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

New Story: Elliott likes competition on the offensive line

Mar 5, 2016, 9:36 AM

Elliott likes competition on the offensive line

The expectations for Deshaun Watson and Clemson’s offense are through the roof in 2016, but before the Tigers can show what they’re capable of, they must fill two voids along the offensive line. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Elliott likes competition on the offensive line

Mar 5, 2016, 11:24 AM

Sounds like the Offense is fairly sound, picking up where they left off 53 days ago. Building depth at all positions is important and.sounds good so far with the incoming freshman. Coach Venables, on the other hand is going to have his hands full replacing what we lost to the next level. I wish some of them had stayed 1 more year to help out the team and build themselves up some more for the NFL. Hopefully, Special Teams will get fixed. GO TIGERS!!!

not much different than d the yr before. Doesn't hurt to

Mar 5, 2016, 12:09 PM

Have the intimidation factor that should be seen with the dline depth. They should cause plenty of concern for opposing ocs

Re: not much different than d the yr before. Doesn't hurt to

Mar 5, 2016, 12:41 PM

The interior OL is getting HUGE.

Guillermo runs anywhere from 325 to 335 depending on what listing you use.

Hearn runs in the 320-330 range.

Crowder runs 335-350.

Those aren't fat boys with guts hanging out of their shirts, either. Those dudes are wide, they are strong, and they can all move.

I'd be shocked if Hyatt and Fruh didn't do the usual freshman thing and put on a pile of weight and get up over 300 apiece either.

Whatever, this is going to be a king-sized, very athletic OL with NFL prospects pretty much all the way across in 2016. That's way different, for us. We've always had the skill; this is a group that can just line up and blow people off the ball if they wanna.

This offense is going to be an absolute nightmare to match up against.

Well i was at practice yesterday & they all looked great

Mar 6, 2016, 9:18 AM

They had the youth day & we watched 2.5 hrs of practice & granted there was a few busts on Oline & Dline but they all looked really well. McCloud, Williams, Gallman, Leggett, & Renfrow all looked GREAT! Williams caught a sick 1 handed grab (Odell style) from Watson, it had all the kids there going crazy! Hes definitely back to his old self. It was a lot of fun to actually get to see how well they do with just getting back into the swing of things. Going to be an awesome year! Go Tigers!

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic