Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Early Look: Seminoles look to replace Cook, regain ACC supremacy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

New Story: Early Look: Seminoles look to replace Cook, regain ACC supremacy

May 17, 2017, 9:38 AM

Early Look: Seminoles look to replace Cook, regain ACC supremacy

The battle for ACC supremacy should once again be between Clemson and Florida St. Like Clemson, the Seminoles have to replace one of the best players in program history in running back Dalvin Cook. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong Bored

May 17, 2017, 9:43 AM

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Waiting for the next FSU scandal, crime wave or controversy!

May 17, 2017, 9:48 AM

Jumbo likes lots of off the field drama.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our Defense

May 18, 2017, 10:08 AM

Will pound those clowns

Jimbo is one of the least eloquent speakers in CFB,

May 17, 2017, 9:54 AM

yet he still manages to talk twice as fast as everyone else.

Re: Jimbo is one of the least eloquent speakers in CFB,

May 17, 2017, 10:04 AM

It really bugs me that he attended Clemson even for a brief time. I think he is a bozo and a snake oil salesman just like his predecessor. That he ever got into Clemson is very bothersome even though he only lasted a few weeks

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would great as NASCAR driver.***

May 17, 2017, 11:08 AM [ in reply to Jimbo is one of the least eloquent speakers in CFB, ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FSU was a good QB away from being a great team. Their guy has experience now

May 17, 2017, 10:05 AM

and we are a good QB away from being what we were last year but none of ours have experience. We are kind of reversing roles with them this year.

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Re: FSU was a good QB away from being a great team. Their guy has experience now

May 17, 2017, 10:09 AM

yep when I think two teams are close I figure the team with the best qb will win.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong.

May 17, 2017, 11:57 AM [ in reply to FSU was a good QB away from being a great team. Their guy has experience now ]

FSU was a good OL away from being a great team. Their OL was ABYSMAL last season. Francois, even last year, was one of the most talented QBs in the nation. It's just that no one realizes that because his offensive line got him DESTROYED repeatedly. I am truly amazed that he lasted the whole season. Kid is tough as nails.

Re: New Story: Early Look: Seminoles look to replace Cook, regain ACC supremacy

May 17, 2017, 10:17 AM

What an eloquent wordsmith.

He has such a way with words.

Jimbo is just Jimbo.

May 17, 2017, 10:58 AM

Not so fast my Friend... do not discount Miami as a contender for the ACC Championship. I hope the Canes pound Bozo Fisher. Then we pound them and beat the The U in the Championship! Bozo reminds me of a sleezy snake oil salesman! Go Tigers!

May 17, 2017, 1:15 PM

Don't you make fun of wittle Jimbo Fisher dat way. He's one of the vewy best coaces in Amewica. I can't wait to see wittle Jimbo wanting and waving on the sidewines in Death Vawey in a few months.

May 17, 2017, 1:56 PM

Since 2003 the series record is 8-6 in our favor.
The game at FSU was close last year only because of Dalvin Cook.

I like our chances.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2017, 11:07 AM

I like the fact that Hood quoted him throughout the article. Jimbo constantly starts a sentence, but suddenly gets derailed in the middle of it...never finishing the original thought. I think that his mind is 2 sentences/phrases/thoughts ahead of his mouth. I understand that he's a pretty good coach that gets results, but talking/listening to him would drive me nuts.

Jimbo is the alternate ego

May 17, 2017, 11:17 AM

Of Nick Saban Jimbo acts like he's had one to many red bulls, talks way to fast to little Nicky slow always cowfaced F bomb dropping Saban ego. So Jimbo is Nick I mean Jimbo and Nick is Nick or Jimbo . lol

May 17, 2017, 11:52 AM

Glad to see they're not worried about results. That's a load off my mind.
BTW, what's a non-opener?

I mean, you know, discuss.

May 17, 2017, 1:25 PM

Francois still has nightmares of Wilkins, Watkins and Lawrence. It will be just as bad this year with NO Dalvin Cook to save him. By the time we get to November and FSU, our offense will have been figured out but there is no designing for Clemson's defense. I just don't know if Francois is even going to be there November 11th. Their OL is NOT improved.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

O-line could not stop our d line. Have they improved there?

May 17, 2017, 2:28 PM

They better have improved alot, as our D line is going to be better than last year, as will all of our d, if some leaders step up like Ben and Jadar?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lil' Jimmy Fisher is Lil' Jimmy Fisher

May 17, 2017, 8:48 PM

You know, Dalvin is Dalvin....I mean we gotta still play football...We got a football team here...Mayonnaise is mayonnaise...it's not mustard...Running game should be ok...got a QB that can take some hits....I do prefer tater toys to French fries though...we'll see what we got come September...Gotta pick up some crab legs on the way home...Like our chances...let me pulll this microphone down here so you can hear me. Any questions? Yes? Ok then.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Intelligent answer on replacing Cook. He sounds like he's

May 17, 2017, 10:38 PM

reading from the Book of Exodus.

Cook beget Deion and Deion beget Buckley and .....

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic