Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Defense holds on fourth down late, Tigers leave BC with 17-13 victory
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,202

New Story: Defense holds on fourth down late, Tigers leave BC with 17-13 victory

Oct 18, 2014, 6:51 PM

Defense holds on fourth down late, Tigers leave BC with 17-13 victory

For the second week in a row, Clemson’s defense held on fourth down deep in its own territory and saved an ACC win. Tyler Murphy’s fourth-down pass with 49 seconds remaining skipped away from the receiver in the end zone, and Clemson’s offense did just enough as the Tigers (5-2, 4-1 ACC) escaped Boston College with a 17-13 victory. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Defense holds on fourth down late, Tigers leave BC with 17-13 victory

Oct 18, 2014, 7:01 PM

Tigers D is hitting on all cylinders.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Defense holds on fourth down late, Tigers leave BC with 17-13 victory

Oct 18, 2014, 7:30 PM

Agreed but I sure hope we didn't lose Robert Smith for the season!

Oct 18, 2014, 7:31 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Defense holds on fourth down late, Tigers leave BC with 17-13 victory ]

Agreed but I sure hope we didn't lose Robert Smith for the season!

Oct 19, 2014, 12:13 PM

Defense has no doubt won the last 2 games hands down. They are containing opponents offense with the exception of a couple missed coverage assignments. Special teams have gotten it done on kicks and punts. Offense, on the other hand has been anything but something to brag about. Dabo got in CM's face in 3rd qtr. about Cole tucking the ball and running with receiver open across middle. CM 's conservative, or his adaptation of offense due.to Watson being on sideline is not getting it done.

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,202
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic