»
Topic: New Story: Defense holds on fourth down late, Tigers leave BC with 17-13 victory
Replies: 4   Last Post: Oct 19, 2014 12:13 PM by: I bleed orange
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

New Story: Defense holds on fourth down late, Tigers leave BC with 17-13 victory

Posted: Oct 18, 2014 6:51 PM

Defense holds on fourth down late, Tigers leave BC with 17-13 victory

For the second week in a row, Clemson’s defense held on fourth down deep in its own territory and saved an ACC win. Tyler Murphy’s fourth-down pass with 49 seconds remaining skipped away from the receiver in the end zone, and Clemson’s offense did just enough as the Tigers (5-2, 4-1 ACC) escaped Boston College with a 17-13 victory. Full Story »

Re: New Story: Defense holds on fourth down late, Tigers leave BC with 17-13 victory

[2]
Posted: Oct 18, 2014 7:01 PM

Tigers D is hitting on all cylinders.

military_donation.jpg

Re: New Story: Defense holds on fourth down late, Tigers leave BC with 17-13 victory

Posted: Oct 18, 2014 7:30 PM

Agreed but I sure hope we didn't lose Robert Smith for the season!

Posted: Oct 18, 2014 7:31 PM

Agreed but I sure hope we didn't lose Robert Smith for the season!

Posted: Oct 19, 2014 12:13 PM

Defense has no doubt won the last 2 games hands down. They are containing opponents offense with the exception of a couple missed coverage assignments. Special teams have gotten it done on kicks and punts. Offense, on the other hand has been anything but something to brag about. Dabo got in CM's face in 3rd qtr. about Cole tucking the ball and running with receiver open across middle. CM 's conservative, or his adaptation of offense due.to Watson being on sideline is not getting it done.

Replies: 4  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1962 people have read this post