Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Bottom Feeder to Best: Chad Smith leads kickoff coverage unit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,310

New Story: Bottom Feeder to Best: Chad Smith leads kickoff coverage unit

Nov 3, 2016, 12:12 PM

Bottom Feeder to Best: Chad Smith leads kickoff coverage unit

Desire and toughness and want to are all characteristics that describe most college football players, but more importantly they describe every single member of Clemson’s kickoff coverage team. Especially Chad Smith. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Bottom Feeder to Best: Chad Smith leads kickoff coverage unit

Nov 3, 2016, 12:38 PM

Chad is a valuable person to have on special teams! Our special teams in the past have been less than desired and we've been scorched on returns too many times. Our upgrade in special teams play may make the difference in a championship!
??

Nov 3, 2016, 11:10 PM

According to Frank Beamer, special teams was a large part of winning FB games. And Beamer special teams was one of the best in college FB in his best days as a HC, and he won a lot of close games only bc of his Special Teams!!! It has been hard watching not having anything special in our special teams play in the past....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2016, 1:09 PM

Glad Chad is a Tiger! He has been one of my favorites since his recruitment, "All In" says it all about Chad.

Am I the only one who scanned the board and thought this

Nov 3, 2016, 1:09 PM

Said "breast feeder to best"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Am I the only one who scanned the board and thought this

Nov 3, 2016, 1:57 PM

?? You might need these!

Re: Am I the only one who scanned the board and thought this

Nov 3, 2016, 6:41 PM [ in reply to Am I the only one who scanned the board and thought this ]

Dood, you needs to go out more, try a meal at Hooters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2016, 3:25 PM

Chad plays the game it is supposed to be played.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wish u were born a year earlier!***

Nov 3, 2016, 5:21 PM

I wondered when somebody was going to notice.

Nov 3, 2016, 6:40 PM

Now I'm only wondering what STS and the whineazz Tnetter will complain about.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2016, 11:00 PM

Well as a Fan, I say thank you very much Chad bc our special teams last year really wasn't as good as a bottom feeder special teams. Thanks to you and the others that actually wanted to make a change in that group this year, and we have taken notice in the difference from last year to this year. A Job well done young man. To be a Tiger, you have to play tough like a Tiger!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really good read. Deserves more TUs.

Nov 3, 2016, 11:23 PM

Glad to hear about Boulware making an impact to younger players.

This is a really really good article. It just shows everyone, especially our new recruits, that, even if you're not a starter on offense or defense, you are still an important part of the time. You should work hard and with patience you'll eventually get your chance.

Back in the old days, I almost never saw a punter, a long snapper, kick returner or heck even some linemen made it to the season poster. This season, you can see them in there. Even a backup QB is in there.

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,310
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic