Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Big weekend on tap: Tigers and Seminoles, warm weather, and sunshine
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,361

New Story: Big weekend on tap: Tigers and Seminoles, warm weather, and sunshine

May 4, 2018, 6:03 PM

Big weekend on tap: Tigers and Seminoles, warm weather, and sunshine

Warm weather, bright sunshine, and tournament-caliber baseball are all on tap for this weekend at Doug Kingsmore Stadium. It's also Clemson versus Florida St. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Big weekend on tap: Tigers and Seminoles, warm weather, and sunshine

May 4, 2018, 9:32 PM

Sometimes I think that coaches talk to much with saying we don't won't to do this and we can't do that. In all of that talk, and when our players here what they are saying puts the pressure on the players. I wish they would just say that we have played well the last couple of weeks, and that is bc our guys love to play and they know what to expect with FSU this weekend and just leave it at that. Any questions, well this isn't the time to have an answer for you, next, and so on and so on!!! Like I said, our guys need some rest and get their minds off of baseball and put all their thought in the Class Room. Thanks guys, y'all come out and watch us play FSU, you will see two good ball clubs compete against each other ;)!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I chuckled upon hearing:

May 5, 2018, 8:51 AM

“... the guys have been working really hard at baseball, so it’s good to see them take a (one week) ‘break’ and spend time on academics...” (sic)

You’re right ‘52, perhaps he shouldn’t say too much!

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,361
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic