Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Big crowds, top prospects highlight Saturday morning session of Swinney camp
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

New Story: Big crowds, top prospects highlight Saturday morning session of Swinney camp

Jun 13, 2015, 12:02 PM

Big crowds, top prospects highlight Saturday morning session of Swinney camp

Find a parking space under a tree and bring a chair because today’s sessions of Dabo Swinney’s high school camp are gonna be crowded and hot. The competition was hot during the morning session, and TigerNet was on hand to provide some details. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last paragraph bears repeating

Jun 13, 2015, 1:09 PM

*Finally - despite the big crowds the camp is running smoothly. I talked to one head coach from the lower part of the state who brought in a large group of players. He said he was at South Carolina's camp yesterday and that there was no comparison, saying that Clemson's camp was smooth and everybody knew where they were going and what they were doing.

It was funny as heck this week listening to the guy from the Big Spur trying to pass the Coot camp off as intimate with the ability to have more hands on coaching with only 40 campers there.LOLOLOL

Re: Last paragraph bears repeating

Jun 13, 2015, 2:18 PM

Yeah, I was reading their boards while eating lunch and there seems to be a lot of infighting concerning their camps and how lame they are. They had some no shows, too.

Bummer, huh?

Jun 13, 2015, 5:01 PM

The Coots camp must be a Chinese fire drill.

Jun 13, 2015, 5:36 PM

What have the Chinese ever done to you that it's bad enough to use them to make a derogatory remark about the coots. It surely had to have been worst than pisssing in your cereal, or wrapping turds with tootsie roll paper, and putting them back in the bag.;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 13, 2015, 6:28 PM

Coots need to be fired & drilled. Chinese or otherwise.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have my fingers crossed Peake can stay healthy this year

Jun 15, 2015, 4:31 PM

if he does, watch out! He'll throw up some monster numbers. This will be his showing up and showing out year.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic