Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Big Game Hunter: Renfrow continues to grow entering his junior season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

New Story: Big Game Hunter: Renfrow continues to grow entering his junior season

Aug 30, 2017, 7:01 AM

Big Game Hunter: Renfrow continues to grow entering his junior season

Many Clemson fans likely think Hunter Renfrow can do no wrong. But the wide receiver is aware he has things he can improve on entering his junior season with the Tigers. And yes, that includes the form from his game-winning catch against Alabama in the national championship game in January. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Big Game Hunter: Renfrow continues to grow entering his junior season

Aug 30, 2017, 7:45 AM

Enjoyed the article, thank you for sharing it with us, I always enjoy your articles and style of writing.

I can't wait to see this new team put it all together and play the next two weeks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: New Story: Big Game Hunter: Renfrow continues to grow entering his junior season

Aug 30, 2017, 9:08 AM

Thanks for the kind words. It's a blast helping the folks out at Tigernet. Keep reading and enjoying a lot more wins this year!

Aug 30, 2017, 8:24 AM

Good article Daniel. Big Game Hunter is a valid cognomen. We'll spoken and humble. Glad he's a Tiger.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2017, 9:07 AM

It's startling to watch his interviews and see how much he resembles Coach Swinney's mannerisms.

Aug 30, 2017, 10:07 AM

Daniel, I also enjoy the article that you put together for T-Net of our Clemson players, so what college did you attend and pull for in college sports?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2017, 10:15 AM

Graduated from Clemson in 1993. I'm from Anderson (went to Westside).
Cheer for Clemson. My wife went to UGA so my sons cheer for UGA too (when they're not playing Clemson!).

Aug 30, 2017, 2:20 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Big Game Hunter: Renfrow continues to grow entering his junior season ]

Daniel,
I've noticed how he sounds a lot like Dabo, It's going to be interesting to follow Hunter as his playing days come to a close. I have a feeling we will see him one day on the sidelines coaching receives at Clemson. Maybe even take over from Dabo when he decides to retire. GO Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic