Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Band of Brothers: Offensive line has Watson's back
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

New Story: Band of Brothers: Offensive line has Watson's back

Dec 13, 2015, 5:23 PM

Band of Brothers: Offensive line has Watson's back

If Clemson is to beat Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl later this month and advance to the National Championship game in Glendale, quarterback Deshaun Watson will have to avoid the Sooners’ pass rush and stay upright. The Band of Brothers has his back. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The entire O-line is awesome, but

Dec 13, 2015, 6:08 PM

I can't wait to see what MacLain does after football.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The entire O-line is awesome, but

Dec 13, 2015, 7:30 PM

Yep. Gonna miss him. He's this year's Tajh Boyd behind the mic. Fun to watch.

Re: New Story: Band of Brothers: Offensive line has Watson's back

Dec 13, 2015, 7:32 PM

Love the brotherhood

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2015, 7:54 PM

I agree with Eric.
All this talk about O.U. being hot, and this crap and that junk, is making me sick. Make in me sick as my bad grammar';

Serius, Clemson has been the hottest team since week1. No other 13-0 teams.
we have been putting up crazy offensive numbers before Mayfield even knew how to use a jock strap.
They should be talking about us, In my most unbiased opinion.
Can Mayfield say 3 and O.U.t ?

Band of Brothers

Dec 13, 2015, 8:01 PM

The must remember this one. " into the breach once more , dear friends once more. Nothing so becomes a man in times of peace as kindness. But when the terrible blast of war blows its breath, imitate the act of the Tiger. Disguise good nature with rage, and lean the eye, a terrible aspect. This is the mentality we will need to win out.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Band of Brothers

Dec 13, 2015, 8:19 PM

But I think with all that's happened, with all the disrespect for them and the program. They are already to step into the breach. Think OU don't know what's headed their way.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2015, 11:11 PM

It has been fun to watch the O-line jell. They will do the job. If only the "skill" players can hold down the turnovers, penalties & drops. But they are all still really young let's not forget.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2015, 10:40 AM

Everyone had doubts about our Offensive line before the season started, and some still do. It has been absolutely amazing to watch this group gel and become one of the most dominant O lines in the country! It shows how great players can be coached up to become the best. Add the receivers and The Wayne Train into the equation, and we all see why CLEMSON IS 13-0 and heading to the playoffs. DW4 is a great leader of this "Band of Brothers" and OKLAHOMA is gonna have very little chance of stopping them. GO TIGERS!!!

Dec 21, 2015, 11:36 PM

I believe in you guys and I know you will get the job done. Stay focused and Be the Team at the end of the game. BE...BELIEVE AND EXECUTE. Focus, study hard and I know you guys will protect our backs and open up the line for them and Deshaun. You guys can do it. I Believe in you. I believe in the whole team. Go OFFENSE...DEFENSE...& SPECIAL TEAMS. You need to shine. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic