Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Alexander: "It's time to win it all"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

New Story: Alexander: "It's time to win it all"

Jan 9, 2016, 11:12 PM

Alexander: "It's time to win it all"

Mackensie Alexander doesn’t back down from any challenge, and he isn’t backing down from Alabama. In fact, he says as long as Clemson is in Arizona with a chance to win a title, it’s time to win it all. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alexander will be a all pro NFL shutdown corner

Jan 9, 2016, 11:28 PM

Alexander tells it like it is. We are going to win it just like he said on signing day!

We will make them throw the ball. Bama is scared and tight, a perfect recipe for having turnovers and knowing you are going to get beat no matter who Satan talks to. (Chip Kelly)

I watched both teams for media day and the loose ready to go win and have fun was by far the Clemson team.

Tigers 45 Tide 21

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

If he's going to turn pro after this season,

Jan 10, 2016, 4:58 AM

hopefully he can play the best game of his College career Monday night!

I've said this before, but would love to see him in Seattle.

Jan 11, 2016, 7:02 AM [ in reply to Alexander will be a all pro NFL shutdown corner ]

Could you imagine him opposite to Sherman?!?

Re: I've said this before, but would love to see him in Seattle.

Jan 11, 2016, 7:49 AM

They usually draft tall corners. Cordrea actually fits their scheme better.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Alexander: "It's time to win it all"

Jan 10, 2016, 12:08 AM

I've been on both teams' sites and am saturated with Bama's Impenetrable D line, Ridley's speed, Henry's stiff arm, Saban's record, Watson's cape, Dabo's story - although all are great lead ups to the game. It will be great when the kickoff comes.
From a couple of states away, I don't think anyone thinks the Tigers aren't for real. on offense and defense. But I also don't think this Alabama team is acting like Nebraska in '81, thinking they had it in the bag. From what I can tell, this edition of the Tide is probably the hardest working group I've seen, and definitely hungry. No one's talking about how many stars, what awards they got 3 weeks ago, NFL picks. Just like Clemson, they know what's at stake.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've seen nothing but respect from both teams as well.

Jan 10, 2016, 12:55 AM

But I don't doubt this Clemson team for a second. They don't care about swagger... It's all football. And they plan on enjoying this game Monday night.

Go Tigers!

Jan 10, 2016, 12:41 AM

Great interview, Mac!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2016, 6:48 AM

Watson is the key to the offenses success. Mac is that guy for the defense. There's no stopping these two. Eat em up Mac

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mac paraphrased: Enough of the talk, spot the d*mn ball & bring it on!!!***

Jan 10, 2016, 1:08 PM

Alexander is the key

Jan 10, 2016, 7:13 PM

We will stop Henry, I will be surprised if he rushes for 100 yards. Baka will try to beat us over the top like they did Michigan St. So it simply comes down to our D line getting pressure and our DB's holding up on islands. If Alexander can shutdown one side and Henry can't run, then all they have is to try to get behind our LB's or go after Tankersley. Mack holds his down, we win, if Ridley gets loose then it's a war. Go Tigers!

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic