Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Albert Huggins embracing senior season, wants another National Championship
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

New Story: Albert Huggins embracing senior season, wants another National Championship

Mar 22, 2018, 12:53 PM

Albert Huggins embracing senior season, wants another National Championship

Albert Huggins has big plans for his final hurrah at Clemson. Huggins, the 6-3, 305-pound senior defensive tackle discussed his opportunities and goals with TigerNet after a recent practice. A native of Orangeburg, Huggins had 21 tackles and five tackles for loss in the 2017 season. Huggins played in 13 games with two starts. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and whats crazy is he might be the best inerior DL on the

Mar 22, 2018, 1:49 PM

team as far as results are concerned. But the size and talent of the other two are just too great to limit. Go back and watch the games where Huggins gets in the game to sub... he gets pressure and results alot of the time. Good problem to have in my opinion. Just wish he was eligible to come back next season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: and whats crazy is he might be the best inerior DL on the

Mar 22, 2018, 4:32 PM

agreed. He was dominating on most occasions - just has some superior talent in front of him but is very very valuable

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"bone movement"?

Mar 22, 2018, 2:21 PM

I don't even want to know

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Im pretty dang sure

Mar 22, 2018, 3:57 PM

if i had a bone movement I would know about it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Albert Huggins embracing senior season, wants another National Championship

Mar 22, 2018, 3:38 PM

Just gotta love all our “big uglies.” Have a great year. We could sure use another Natty!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic