Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Albert Huggins and Christian Wilkins: Brooks talks about talented tandem
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

New Story: Albert Huggins and Christian Wilkins: Brooks talks about talented tandem

Jul 31, 2015, 7:01 AM

Albert Huggins and Christian Wilkins: Brooks talks about talented tandem

Defensive tackles coach Dan Brooks has to replace talented players up front, but he thinks that youngsters like Albert Huggins and Christian Willkins have what it takes to be succesful. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Depth... They both need to play this year...wherever.***

Jul 31, 2015, 8:38 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Out The Gate ----

Jul 31, 2015, 9:05 AM

I think the Clemson D-linemen may want to consider some extra padding and support from the knees down. With Wofford first and Ga. Tech later [maybe twice with them].....the chop blocks are going to be aplenty and often.

Just prepare young tigers....just prepare.

Re: Out The Gate ----

Jul 31, 2015, 9:27 AM

Truth is, it wasnt GTs offense that beat us last year, it was quarterback play and TWO pick 6's. Hopefully, we can avoid that this year. Plus Justin Thomas cant do it alone. He lost his starting backs and WRs from last year. Maybe they wont be gelled by the time we play them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Out The Gate ----

Jul 31, 2015, 9:49 AM

The point was that the chance for injury has to dramatically rise with the frequency of hits around the knee area for those bigger guys. But I agree with you. Getting GT early is probably an advantage - especially getting a chance to play a Wofford team with a similar offense before having to play GT. This is of course the one year you probably want to play FSU early, though, but of course that won't happen.

Re: New Story: Albert Huggins and Christian Wilkins: Brooks talks about talented tandem

Jul 31, 2015, 9:31 AM

I got a feeling "huggy bear" is going to take up where Beasley left off even with graduations I think we have monsters lurking on defense and BV is gonna have them ready

That's one of the reason I predict our Defense will be...

Jul 31, 2015, 10:02 AM

top ten this season. Those moran sports writers who claim we'll fall all to pieces after losing a few linemen and a couple of LBs aren't considering that all of our two deep didn't graduate. They ignore the fact, I say FACT, that we are recruiting better quality players each year at every position. I exclude Sammy and Nuk for they are like CJ, you get one of them in a lifetime.

Nobody knows what a Clemson RS Jr lineman who has spent his entire college career with BV looks like either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This DL class will go down as possibly the best ever

Jul 31, 2015, 10:07 AM

Wilkins, Huggins, Johnson and an underrated Cervenka inside is stout. Bryant and Ferrell at DE have loads of potential. Davis if he gets in the sleeper

what's wrong with his hand ?***

Jul 31, 2015, 3:28 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

So, 1 of these guys is going back up Dodd?

Jul 31, 2015, 3:40 PM

vs Wofford?

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic