Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: A to Z, a look at the 2017 Clemson football season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

New Story: A to Z, a look at the 2017 Clemson football season

Jul 1, 2017, 4:21 PM

A to Z, a look at the 2017 Clemson football season

The Clemson Tigers are coming off a national title in 2016, and the 2017 season opens Sept. 2 against Kent State with story lines galore for the upcoming season. The program has double-digit wins for the past six seasons, and the Tigers have finished 14-1 the past two years. Here’s an A-to-Z breakdown of what to expect in 2017. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awesome article again, trusting Brent with developing

Jul 1, 2017, 5:30 PM

Step-up players has become the expectation after he has proven himself the last 3 seasons after losing talent galore.

We have done very well with WR's stepping up too! QB looks to be the biggest test to our Offensive coordinators to replace. It really is hard to replace our best QB ever but we have recruited well and we are loaded with talent an athleticism at that spot. I look forward to seeing who steps forward and how they are used to get the most out of their potential. It would be neat to see us use Kelly Bryant as a second QB and RB on the field with the other QB's taking the snaps. I could see this putting a lot of pressure on a defense if ran at a fast pace.

I'm sure we won't change what works but having some plays to stretch and run the defense side to side all over the field would pay off later in the game...lol

I think we will be fine at RB with Feaster being the change up speed demon along with the new rookie RB Travis Etienne. We know CJ Fuller looked good at the end of the year along with Choice who should be faster and stronger after more time to workout and recover from his knee injury. I have heard that the coaches like Rencher out of Hanna High too but I haven't seen him run much, does anybody know about this kid?

I believe we will be ok at TE too with the experience we have coming back. I also expect us to be ok at the center position as well.

I think we have a shot at hitting all our goals with the talent we have but I want to be realistic too. I believe it will come back to how our QB plays.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Awesome article again, trusting Brent with developing

Jul 1, 2017, 8:49 PM

Even though every starting positions and depth isn't locked up right now, it will work it's self out with the amount of superior talent that we have, we will be fine I do believe once the 2017 season starts. And we will get better along the way. Go Tigers and bring that mighty roar!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: A to Z, a look at the 2017 Clemson football season

Jul 2, 2017, 10:52 AM

Good rundown of the Tigers bountiful talent. QB play is easily the biggest unknown preseason, and it's also the most single person critical for the Tigers, especially with the early loaded schedule in Sep. We have an abundance of talent there, but it needs to congeal into consistent play in our tough away games. A big if, but if it happens, an noles home game is all that stands in the way of another phenomenal year and possible championship. I like our chances.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic