Topic: New Covid-19 Test
Replies: 7   Last Post: Sep 12, 2020 3:27 PM by: BigPurdy
[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

New Covid-19 Test

emoji_events [56]
Posted: Sep 11, 2020 2:57 PM

Yesterday I received from one of my English cousins a copy of a new nd easy way to self-test for the Covids-19 virus. It's simple and quick so that was a huge plus for my wanting to try it out. My first step was to take a glass and pour a generous amount of my favorite wine into the glass. Now, if I could smell the wine, I was halfway through the test. The next step is to drink the wine. Instructions said if I could taste the wine then it is reasonable to assume I was free of the virus because the loss of the sense of smell and taste are common symptoms.

As it turned out the test was fast and simple so I decided to run the test again. The results were the same as the first one. Feeling the need to do further testing to confirm my first two findings, I did five more tests and the results were the same, no virus, so I went to bed a happy man.

This morning I woke up with a splitting headache and i began to worry because one of the symptoms of the virus is headaches. I plan to repeat the tests later on today and post the results tomorrow. I would hate for any of you to try this self-test and question the results.

2020 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg

Ha Joe21, you Sir are like a National Monument in both the U.S., England & France!

emoji_events [9]
Posted: Sep 11, 2020 3:17 PM

LOL!

Oh, please say hello to your Daughter Linda and that we all are thinking & praying for her during her illness & treatment for recovery!

Go TiGERS!

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Joe, you are to be admired!

[4]
Posted: Sep 11, 2020 4:19 PM

I mean, to put yourself out there that way . . . for Tiger Nation . . . without regard to the the potential risks! You truly set the example for us all!

Keep leading the charge, Joe!

(BTW, any particular vintage to be used, should a novice such as myself attempt to replicate such a bold feat?)

Go, Tigers! BYOG!

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: New Covid-19 Test

[2]
Posted: Sep 11, 2020 5:45 PM

Does your test work on the Wuhan Virus?

so we can quit sending stool samples to Pelosi?***

[4]
Posted: Sep 12, 2020 12:00 PM

2020 white level member

Re: so we can quit sending stool samples to Pelosi?***

Posted: Sep 12, 2020 2:05 PM

I wish I could give you more than one TU!

Re: so we can quit sending stool samples to Pelosi?***

Posted: Sep 12, 2020 3:27 PM

LMAO. I thought I was the only one sending them to her.

Re: New Covid-19 Test

Posted: Sep 12, 2020 12:34 PM

LOL. Outstanding!

Replies: 7  
[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
1993 people have read this post